One shot

POV: Layne's

My eyes peeled open, greeted by a blinding light. I shut my eyes and pulled the comforter over my head.

My head throbbing with pain. Stupid hangover.

I could feel a body next to mine. I didn't even notice until now. But whenever I looked, I was surprised to see Jerry laying beside me.

His eyes were closed softly. His hair looked a mess. And his mouth was opened a gap.

"Oh no." I whined. I lifted up the comforter, seeing we were both naked. I swallowed hard before violently shaking Jerry.

"Wake up!" I repeated. He groaned and shifting a bit. His eyes opened, looking up at me.

"Oh, hi Layne."

"Jerry, what the fuck happened?" I asked. He looked around, squinting his eyes from the bright sunlight shining through the window.

"I don't know. Why are you in my bed? Are you naked? Oh god, Layne. Cover yourself."

"Did we have sex?" I asked.

"Well obviously. But... Who bottomed?"

I bit my lip. "I guess me..."

Jerry laughed. "Ha! You got my dick in your ass last night."

I slapped him. "Shut up. Where's my clothes?"

"I don't know." He groaned. We both got out of bed and searched around the room for our clothes.

"I can't find them." Jerry said. And just then, the door swung open. Mike stood on the other side with a shocked face expression.

"Oh my god. Sean! Layne and Jerry fucked!" Mike yelled. Footsteps came running from somewhere and then Sean stood behind Mike.

He laughed. "Oh my god! They're naked! Mike go get the camera."

Then Mike ran off. Jerry grabbed a pillow, covering himself with it.

"Sean! What the fuck? Get out!" Jerry yelled, throwing a pillow at him.

Mike came back with a recorder in his hand. Sean got it and held it up to us. I grabbed the comforter, covering my exposed body with it.

"Turn it off!" Jerry yelled. Mike and Sean were in tears.

"Layne got it last night. He got it. in. the. ass." Sean said with laughter. He held the camera up to me. I hid my face and flipped him off.

"I'm gonna shove that camera up your fucking asses!" Jerry yelled.

"Wave your dick at the camera." Sean said. Jerry glared at him.

"Where's our clothes?" Jerry asked. Sean snickered.

"Oh I don't know. Mike hid them."

"I put them in the front yard." Mike said.

"Come on, Layne." Jerry said, taking my arm. He kept the pillow over himself as I kept the comforter over myself.

We went out to the front yard, looking around for our clothes. But yet, they were nowhere to be found. Sean and Mike snickered before running inside and locking the door.

"Losers!" Sean screamed, holding up his middle finger at us through the window. Jerry did the same as I pounded on the door.

"Let us in!" I groaned.

"Nope." Mike said, a big grin plastered on his face.

"Open the damn door!" Jerry whined. Sean stuck his tongue out as Mike did the same.

"Suck each other's dick!" Sean said. And the two walked away, leaving me and Jerry outside.

"Well... What now?" I asked.

Jerry shrugged. "Suck each other's dick?"

"Alright."