Bad boy

Fempyro strided and knocked her gloved hand onto the soldier's door. He was being spoiled, and mean again as usual. The soldier growled, and yelled at the knocking pyro "Go the fuck away you dam idiot!" Fempyro felt taken aback, but knocked harder." I said leave, god dammit, are you fucking deaf?!" Suddenly as he opened the door, Fempyro practically waltzed in, angry and yet forbidden to soldier's room, she strided in with confidence. She began to glare at him with angry eyes, but also eyes of sorrow and sempathy for him. He stared at her, surprised that she had the bravery to even set foot in his room then he screamed at her almost full force now "You dumbass, you belong out there with the other fucking maggots you sissy!" Fempyro grabbed his helmet and knocked it off his head and then slapped him hard across the face, a loud SMACK could be heard even mostly down the hallway of rooms. The impact was so harsh on him that it left a glowing and burning sensational red hand mark on his left cheek, he fell backwards slightly, amazed of the force she had hit him with and as well as the anger the hit had given off on him. He growled at her, more of a hiss towards her in anger and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her boots and body off the ground in anger his eyes showed nothing but rage and hate. She writhed as he choked her, his strong muscular hand wrapping and squeezing her throat tighter, her mouth began to foam slightly on the verge of unconciousness the Heavy yelled at him "Bad soldier, little man should let little pyro down or else!" The Soldiers head turned quickly towards the large and tall man in alarm, he released her, dropping her on the floor, he then full of rage, bolted out the room and down the hallway to the living room with the others. The Fempyro was on all fours and breathing heavily gasping for enough air to fill her lungs once again. The Heavy smiled at her and put his large hand out to offer her help up, but she growled at him, and bolted outside knocking over the medic and fell on him. He yelped as she hit him , trying to escape his hold. He exclaimed " Nein Nein, Fruelien iz ok, vats wrong vith you!?" Tears streamed down her face but her large mask covered her pain as she cried but he heard her pain. He sighed and fixing his glasses he wrapped his large arms around her shaking body and spoke softly " Fruelien... vhat happened....?" She remembered what Solly had said earlier and the memory came back vividly and very clear as clear as a cloudless day. The soldier had yelled at her in anger and tears " All you do is get in the way, you bitch, i hate you, you killed him and you know it's all your fault!" He had blamed her of the old Pyro's death. But everyone but solly knew that she was injured during it. She was near death and was fifteen feet from the pyro she couldn't do anything. The medic practically knew what she was remembering and he gritted his teeth and stood up and nodded speaking " Zis has gone on far too long, i'm going to explain zis to him until it gets through zat thick stupid skull of his!" The medic charged off before the Fempyro could protest to his plan, and soon within 15 minutes the soldiers throughts had entirely changed.