Chapter 1

Lydia's POV

It had been 5 days since Allison died. I sat in my room, lights turned off, feeling empty. My eyes felt sore from all the crying.

"Come on. You're Lydia Martin. You'll get through this" I heard Allison's voice saying in my head. Even the thought of her face just made me sob even harder. 

There was a soft knock at my door. My mother entered. 

"Sweetie there is someone here to see you" she said kindly. I groaned. The last thing I needed was to see anyone. I just lost my best friend, I didn't want to see anyone who reminded me of her. I looked up to see Stiles enter the room. He shut the door softly and stood in front of me. 

"How are you doing?" he said. I gave him a confused and saddened look. 

"How do you think? I just lost my closest friend and I don't even..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and land on my leg.

"I'm sorry" Stiles said. "It has been too easy either. Scott won't reply, but I can't really blame him considering what happened. Haven't seen Kira either. Malia and I are in a fight. But hey, at least I'm not possessed anymore" I smiled. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok. If you need anything... please, just call" Stiles left my room.

He really did help. He got my mind off of all the dark things for a bit. I had just realized my feelings for Stiles a few weeks ago. And I couldn't lie that him being void and sleep deprived was pretty sexy. But he was with Malia now. My chance was gone. I had since third grade, but somehow I messed it up, and spent my time with douchebags like Jackson. I buried my face into my pillow and fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm just trying to get this started :) please leave comments about what you think!!! Thanks :)