Chapter 1

The time period is the fall of 2014. Shima is a pink and white cat who lives in Los Angeles, California

Shima pov:

It is 8:30 in the morning. Uhh, why am I up this early? I made myself a tuna sandwich and a glass of milk. I brought it to my workspace. I opened up my laptop and immediately load YouTube. I am happy when I find a notification in my "channels" tab. Danger Dolan has uploaded a new video.

Yes! I am a huge fan of Danger Dolan. I mean he is smart, creative, funny, and...well...CUTE! I love his Australian accent, and his adorable blue sailor hat.

I click on the video and watch it as I drink my milk and eat my tuna sandwich. The video was about 10 minutes long. I finished watching it. Dolan is so cute. I wonder if I can find some cute pictures of him. I went on Google Images. I looked up "Dolan cute". There was a lot of cute pictures of him. There was one that really caught my eye though. There was a pic of him shirtless in a bathroom mirror. He was ripped. He had nice pecks, and six pack abs. He was making a cute face, while biting his lower lip. GOD he is so hot!

Dolan pov

I was looking at my channel when I realized something. I am starting to get bored. Bored with the channel logo. I want to have something new. An idea hit me all of the sudden. I should have a contest. I have fans try to design me a new logo based on my current logo template. I will use it at the start of 2015.

I go to the studio. I record the video for my announcement. I am starting the competition.

Shima pov:

I saw Dolan posted a new video. I opened it. It was an announcement for a competition. It was a competition to design a new Danger Dolan logo for 2015.  She saw this as an opportunity to  show her artistic talents. She began to work on it immediately.