Chapter 1-Welcome home Killian

Third person-
Emma had planned a welcome home party for Killian after they saved him from hell.
Killian walked through the door of granny's  while Emma followed.
"Welcome home!" People said as they greeted him at the door and hugged him.
"It's so great to be back!" Killian said.
"We missed you." Emma said and kissed him on the cheek.
Later,
Everyone started to leave one after another and soon it was just the Charmings, Regina and Killian. Henry left with Regina, they figured Emma wanted to spend some time with Hook. Mary Margaret and David went back to their apartment with Neal. Emma and Killian drove in Emma's bug to Emma's new house that she had gotten when she was the dark one. They went inside and got ready for bed. In the bathroom...

Killian's pov-
"I missed you Emma." I kissed her lightly on the lips.
"I missed you too Killian." She replied.
I wanted to strip her of her clothing so badly, but I didn't know if she was ready.
In bed we were both laying down cuddling. I was wearing blue boxers and a white tee, Emma had on some pink pajama pants and a white tank top.
My arm was wrapped tightly around her waist, my chin on her shoulder and our legs wrapped around each other. This is what I always wanted.

If you liked please vote and comment what you want to see happen:)