Chapter One

Madison flicked her wrist upwards with the eyeliner in hand, trying to get her wings perfect. She let out a soft sigh, knowing that that was as good as it was going to get. However, she'd have to makeup for her mediocre makeup job in other ways, this party she was going to was the biggest frat party of the year goddammit, and she was not going to let her lazy makeup job ruin her potential chance of getting with a guy tonight. She started looking through her small bag of makeup to find her best lipstick to complete this look, so that she could start focusing on her outfit. "You damn thieving troll" Madison mumbled to herself as she rummaged through her makeup bag. She started dumping out all the contents of the bag. Madison knew that if she couldn't find it, one of the girls must have taken it, on account all of them have been jealous of all her products. She rolled her eyes then threw the eyeliner in her hand to the floor with a crash.
"Zoe!" Madison stomped to Zoe's bedroom and threw the door open.
"Woah, bitch" Zoe exclaimed, whipping her head back in surprise that an angry witch with only a half face of makeup on just came crashing through her door.
"Where. Is. My. Maroon. Lipstick!"
Zoe looked back to her "work station" per say, of makeup and saw under all the clutter a shiny bottle of maroon coloured lipstick.
"uh, here" she nervously chuckled and held out the lipstick to please Madison, the pissed off teenage witch.
Immediately, Madison snatched the lipstick out of Zoe's hand and strutted the other way slamming Zoe's door shut.
"What a bitch" Zoe said to herself shaking her head, and turned back to the mirror and continued to curl her hair.
{1 hour and 30 minutes later} "Bitch c'mon, we've waitin' since 1698, MOVE" Queenie yelled for Madison to finish. Queenie, Zoe, and Nan all waited at the doorway for Madison to finish so they could leave. They had all been waiting for a while since Madison thought it was necessary to make everything utter perfect. Finally, Madison opened her door and slowly strutted down the stairway. "I'm here, I'm here, let's go basics." Zoe rolled her eyes and opened the door , "Let's just go" Madison grabbed her jacket off the hook and handbag. "Why would you need that? What's there to carry" Nan asked. A mischievous smile crept on Madison's face. "Where else I'm I to carry the condoms?" Madison started to laugh as Nan made a gagging sound effect as a reaction. "Girls!" Cordelia turned up out of nowhere and ran up to the girls, "Where are you all going" she asked,genuinely looking concerned . "um, we we're gonna walk to-" Madison interrupted Zoe mid sentence knowing she would spill every detail, "We we're going to a friends house, just a small hang out with like, two friends." "oh," Cordelia looked suspicious, knowing Madison, she was probably lying, but Cordelia chose to ignore it. They're still young and deserve this, she thought. "Fine, just be safe" "Yeah, thanks" Madison waved back and walked out the door. "Bye' all the girls said in sync. Cordelia watched all the girls walking with each other for a night a fun and carelessness. Now the only question was, what was she going to do for some fun?