Well, 13 sure isn't a favorable number.

Hey Peeps. 
(I know, forgive me. That was the best I could come up with.) 

I'm happy and actually surprised. Someone decided to include me in a tag! So, thank you @-oceansofswirlingink for this. Although, by the end of this I may be less inclined to give gratitude. 

Now, down to the rules...

Okay, I'm going to be completely honest and say I'm too lazy to post the original rules. So, instead, here's a simplified version: 
- Thirteen (13) self facts 
-Thirteen (13) answered questions  
- Write more questions involving the same number and tag people to answer those questions. (Really meant to tag 13 people, but obviously I don't have that many) 

WARNING: YOU'RE ENTERING COMPLETELY BORING TERRITORY. I'm really not that interesting, and your time will be wasted. 

Here we go 

1. I am, in fact, boring. 
2. I detest odd numbers, so Imagine how well I'm coping with this tag.
3. I'm an alien from the planet Booktopia and I'm here on Earth to influence people and draw them into a fangirl/fanboy army to take over. I have been successful. My army now waits.
4. I'm involved in too many fandoms that I have trouble counting them. No jokes, I literally mean it. 
5. PJO and HOO was the very first series I ever read that turned me into a fangirl (5th Grade)...I want to say I regret it, but I'd be lying. Yet my life is still ruined nonetheless. 
6. I'm a solitary creature. I prefer the night. I am batman. 
7. In times I can be fairly gloomy, especially in my all black attire.
8. I like the number eight (8). I don't know why, but it's even.
9. I have a soft spot for spiders. They didn't ask to be what they are, all hairy and grotesque...but are either way.
10. I think I'm nocturnal...it has become  a problem.
11. I'm an Australian. Whether I'm proud of that or not depends on how I see everyone here. But I don't like people in general, so I can't judge. 
12. Books.Books.TV Shows.Books.Books.Books.Youtube.Tv Shows.Books.Youtube.Books. I think you have the point.
13. Last fact...I'm utterly surprised you're still reading this.

Time to answer the questions! (Given to me by the fantastic @-oceansofswirlingink. Seriously, you should go check her out!...Her profile, that is...it sounded better in my head).

1. Did you actually read any of this? 
- Of course I did! You somehow make your tags interesting to read...It's witchcraft, I swear.

2. One reason why tags are the most important thing in the world? (yeah, I can't think of anything either).
- You're right about that. This is only my first one and I'm already questioning it.

3. What is your absolutely favourite book and why?
- Dam it! You can't do this to me! Give me some time!...................Argh! I'm just going to say PJO/HOO series because that was the first ever books I read to introduce me to the world of fandoms (you guys weird though. Can't say much seeing as I'm apart of it. I'm mentally Insane myslef). But I love all my babies equally.

4. Where would you like to travel to one day?
- Um...the world? I just really want to travel. I guess if I had to pick it would be some remote place like Alaska or Antarctica. Go big or go home. 

5. How do you battle writers block? 
- I'm weird when it comes to this. If I can't write one thing, I go onto a different story and write some of that one until I get enough inspiration to continue with the first. If I can't write anything on any story, I start writing lyrics and random dialogue lines that I'd like to use at some time. 

But there's also something else. It may sound real weird, but it works for me. 
I shut myself in my room (like normal), wrap a blanket over my eyes (closed) to block out the light, and I start dreaming of my own scenarios in my head. Like, picturing my own little movie fanfiction. 
That's the best I could explain. Now go ahead and say it's delirious, but I highly enjoy it.