during the saturday morning

After the elemination the boy promised to the girl that he will attend the anti-drug program.But he said to the girl that he will attend his training the the boy said"Ill be there at 10"then the girl agreed she said "ok".Then the boy said to himself "I hope i was there whole day with you" then the boy is called by his parents and they said that they will eat brakfast.And then the boy is ready to go to training. After 1 hour the boy text his parents that he's done.Then the boy's parents arrived. When the boy entered the car. the boy's parents said" we will just drop you in the court". Then the boy said "ok". When the boy is being droped at the court he was happy to be there because his friends are there and of course he was also happy because his inspiration was also there then when he saw his friend Jasper.Then the facilitators said "group your self according to your color".Before i entered the group i registered my self.Then i entered the group of Jasper" Then before our group the boy's inspiration is beside their group then he was happy to see her then the boy is smiling but he didn't notice that he was smiling to his inspiration when his inspiration looked at him he suddenly looked away then he said to himself "It was so embarrasing" then he blushed.And it was time to lunch.