CH. 1

I have a lot of plots. I dont you guys feel bored while reading this. So, i will try my best to make a good story:) stay tuned!😘😘

-------------/////--------------

I loves to rap, i really love it! rap makes me feel like im a better person than before. I want to show to people what is music to me and world. Teenagers nowadays really loves listening to music. Exciting song? Dont worry, I'll be the one who will make your day brighter. Just wait for me to debut and become a rapper!

- Diary, 15th February 2016
Heize,

I closed my diary and put in my drawer. I open my laptop and start listening to Tough Cookie by Zico ft Don Mills. Oh My God, I love this song! I started to rap along with them. Wow, i feels like im breathing again.

<<FAST FOWARD>>

It's still morning, I took out my tshirt with band name on it, a pairs of boyfriend jeans and my converse high black colour. I put my beanie on and lipbalm on my lips.

"Mom! I'm going~" I yelled.

"Dont come home late, it's danger" Mom yelled back.

"Okay, dont worry. I'll be back before 7" I closed the door and walks straight to meet my friends.

MEET HEIZE's FRIENDS

"Yo~ Wassup?" Kasper do the hip hop handshake with me.

(A/N: i dont know the name of it, lol sorry)

"Where's the other?" I ask

"They are at the back, Come on in" Kasper dragged me to the backyard.

(A/N: as you guys know, it's Kasper's house, uh)

"Guys~" I whined.

"Heize, do you bring something with you? I'm hungry. Kasper didnt feed me" Ash-B pouted.

"Lol what? I didnt bring anything" I laughed.

"Yah! I'm not good in cooking, why not you just cook then? Since you know how to cook" Kasper said.

"Guys! Come here, look at this. Oh my god, I admire this boy. He really good in rapping" Yezi called us.

"Suga? His name is suga? Lol, Sugar is better" I chuckles.

"Shut up Heize, and watch this" Yezi looked at me and look back to her phone.

How was it? Good? Bad? 😂