Welcome to the Host Club!

Shiki Bay's New Start

     It's raining. Again. How much do I have to suffer? No home,just a box. No family, just me. Barely enough food, bread.  I sigh to myself as I watch the rain fall. I'm Shiki Bay, I'm homeless and a commoner. I live in this box and eat bread. I watch people with umbrellas passing me in my box.

     "Um, excuse me, are you ok?" I look up to see a boy, very young. High school I bet. I give him a slight smile, "yes sir I'm ok. This is where I live." He frowned," I have an extra room in my house, please let me help you. I'm Haruhi." This was the day my life changed. He helped me up and took me in.

He walked me into his house and I looked around. "For a commoner you have a huge house." Haruhi smiled,"my friends helped me a bit." I nodded and he motioned to a seat on the couch and I sat down. Haruhi got me some tea and I sipped it. "Thank you Haruhi." He nodded," why is a young boy like you doing out in the street?" B-boy? I turned embarrassed," I-I'm a girl and my name is Shiki Bay. My family's house was burned down and I lost my whole family."
Haruhi smiled softly," I'm terribly sorry,and I'm a girl to. Are you educated?" H-he is a she? I nodded," I am very, I just don't have enough to get into a school."

Haruhi got up," I'll be glad to get you into the Ouran High School. Your family was very rich. How are you not rich now?" I frowned," they thought I died...my appearance changed when the fire happened. Y-you'll help me, get into the most famous school for rich kids?!" Haruhi smiled and nodded, "your school starts tomorrow." I smiled and let's a tear slip from my eye," Thank you very much Haruhi."

From that moment on I slowly gained my strength and happiness.

Next Day

     I got into the male uniform for Ouran High School. Haruhi said that since I look like a guy I could get a mini fun job with her being a host club member. She warned me about them. They could be wild. I accept her offer and now we both have our secret about being female.

I entered the school and instantly I was being stared at and talked about.  I was worried,"we need to make a stop at the music room." I nodded and followed Haruhi.

We entered the room as a beautiful scene played as 6 boys sat in a group and greeted us. A blonde boy took my hand," we have heard about you my pretty miss." I pulled my hand away and instantly became shy. Haruhi smiled," you don't have to be shy, Shiki" I nodded and smiled," o-oh you have?" A boy with glasses nodded," your family was the Bay corporation. Your father worked with my father." I nodded and sighed as the twins spoke up," ya, and they said after the fire the daughter haunted it's ruins." Haruhi glared at them," quit fooling around! Can't you see she-" I cut her off," no it's fine. I'm not a Bay anymore. Since I never had enough to keep the business up..." I slowly started to cry and they frowned as a boy with a bunny came up to me. "H-here hold Usa-chan. He makes me feel better if I'm sad." I smiled and looked at the bunny. "I-I'm fine. I miss them..is all.." I wipes the tears away.

I looked around," so who are you guys??" The blonde boy twirled," I am Tamaki the ki-" Haruhi interrupted Tamaki," That is Tamaki,the twins Hikaru and Karu,the little on is Honey and the tall one is Takashi." I nodded and smiled,"so Haruhi, how are you here in a host club for girls if your a girl?"  The twins put their arms around my shoulders," you see,Haruhi has debt to pay or she'll die." Haruhi looked annoyed," I won't die but I'll be in trouble."

I nodded and Kyoya smiled," welcome to the host club. We will keep your gender a scenery as long as you work as a host club member with Haruhi. Which means Haruhi since Shiki is the shy type,you be the helpful once and be the outgoing buddy."