Chapter 1

I ran to victory lane to meet my amazing boyfriend of 2 years, who had just won his first ever Sprint Cup race in his first year of Sprint Cup.

I made it just before he did. He drove in and practically jumped out of the car, his crew and him started their Gatorade shower. I stood to the side so I wouldn't get hit. It is all so fun, but it's gross.

After they finished I stood behind one of the camera crew who was about to interview him. He saw me, smiled, and grabbed my hand from behind the camera guy. He pulls me into a hug, he smelt absolutely terrible, but I was happy and proud of him.

"Thanks for the support, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!" He whispered in my ear with his arms still tightly around my waist as if I was going to leave.

"No, this is all you and your crew, Chase!"

"I have a question for you." He says turning around to his crew chief. He grabbed something from his hand and turned back around.

"Bryn, I have known you since I saw you here for Denny's first race. We were both 10 and I had a little crush on you even back then. We were both shy and would just occasionally smile at each other but quickly look the other way. I knew from the first day I actually met you, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I never would have actually dreamed that we are both here today on the 3rd race of my first actual season of Sprint Cup that I would be in victory lane with my beautiful girlfriend, but I don't want you to be my girlfriend anymore. I know we are still young, but I want you to be all mine. I want to win more races and look forward to seeing your face and hopefully in the future, the faces of our children. So Bryn Charlotte Hamlin, would you do me the honor of marrying me?" He said getting down on one knee showing a box and opening it reveling a beautiful ring.