Leaving My Bestfriend

* Heaven's P.O.V*

" Hey Heaven"
My bestfriend Emily whispered to me. I turned to her,
" Yea?" I said back in a whisper.
" What's the answer to number four ? "
I laughed and said " Emily , you always do this every time we have a test, I study how come you don't " I said laughing. We were taking a math test, I'm good at math , Emily on the other hand... not so much.
" Because, I hate studying , its to much work." I laughed at her. I guess the teacher heard us. She came over and moved Emily to the other side of the room. Emily is always , somehow , getting in trouble.

After I turned in my test I got out my book and read till class was over. Once the bell rang , i got my stuff and went to my locker. I was about to go to my next hour till i heard
" Heaven Adams please come the office Heaven please come to the office" .
When i got there I saw my mom.
" Hey mom , what are you doing here?" . I looked at my mom worried. My mom never came to the school. Like never. I'm a good kid. I have straight A's . I looked at my mom, she looked scared.
"We're moving"

My whole world stopped. I couldn't move. I just stared at my mom. I was speechless.
" Go clean out your locker , hurry up, we have to pack , we leave Thursday."
I couldn't say anything. I just went to my locker and cleaned it out. We went home and packed up everything.

Everything was moving so fast.

I got a text from Emily.

Emily: Y didn't u come 2 class ?
Me: can u come over ?
Emily: Yea b there in 10
Me: K
Emily: u no i hate it when u send "k"
Me: oh'k'ay
Emily: not funny
Me: LMAO

After i sent that message, there was a knock on the door. Emily got here quick . I went down stairs and opened the door.
" Hey Em- " . I looked to see it was my dad.
"oh hey dad". "That's all i get is ' oh hey dad'?" He said laughing.
I laughed with him and gave him a hug . "That's better".
I laughed at him. Then there was another knock on the door . I opened it and it was Emily .
"Hey Heaven, Hey Mr. Adams" "Hi Emily " My dad says waving his hand behind him as he walks to the kitchen to see what mom is doing.
"Hey Emily " I said laughing . Emily was laughing too, she stopped when she looked around the living room confused.
"Why are there boxes everywhere?". Emily asked scared.
I don't know how to tell her I'm moving, I mean she's my bestfriend, we've been bestfriends since diapers.
"Emily , come to my room real quick , i have to tell you something". Emily looked at me scared , she nodded and followed me upstairs.
I opened my door and walked in . I turned around to look at Emily , she was looking at all the boxed with my stuff in them.
"Why are you packing ? where are you going ? When are you coming back ?-"

Emily was asking so many questions I couldn't hold it in anymore. she was mid sentence and i just let it out. "EMILY IM MOVING !"
Emily paused.
She looked at me."What?"
she said as a tear rolls down her cheek.
"I'm moving" I said again.
" I heard you , I just couldn't process it" she said while crying. "When are you leaving?" she said looking at me.
"Thursday"
"That only gives us two days to say goodbye Heaven!" She said screaming at me.
"Hey , Hey, lets not call it goodbye , lets call it see you later." I said while smiling through the tears. She looked at me. "Yea see you later." I laughed and hugged her. After a few minutes of hugging, I let go.
"Enough of this , Haha, we have so much to do before I have to leave."
"Yea , lets go"

Emily's mom let Emily not go to school Tuesday and Wednesday so we can have bestfriend time. After all the fun time we had gong to the mall, having sleepovers, talking about boys, it was time for me to go. Emily was helping me load my stuff in to the truck.
"I'm really gonna miss you Heaven." she said with a tear rolling down her face.
"You don't have to." I said. She looked at me confused .
"Here." I handed her a bracelet with half a heart on it. She looked at it and put it on. I put my wrist to hers and the hearts connected.
" Bestfriends" she read what it says.
"Forever". I said . Emily looked at me and started crying.

"Time to go Heaven" my mom said.
"ohkay". I looked at Emily .
"good---see you later". she said while smiling through the tears.
"See you later." we hugged one more time then I had to go. I got in the car, and we drove off .

Goodbye Minnesota, hello California.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys this is my first story I will finish it . I don't know how many chapters there will be but I will finish . I hope you guys and girls lol like this chapter.
chapter 2 coming soon ! maybe in a few hours lol ! lets get this chapter to 100 reads please ! lol add it to the story to keep updated on when I post a chapter ! lol I will catch you guys in the next chapter ! see ya oh ! stay tuned to see if Heaven will like her new school! how will she react ? will she meet someone ? will she change? found out in chapter 2 !

~~kisses~
xxprincess123