The Dream!

Friday, June 10 2008
8:00p.m

Hello. My name is Kani Hudson. I wanna tell you something very interesting. I think you would be very curious on what I think about. I have these dreams. Weird, crazy dreams. It continues every night from where it last started. Please listen to my story.

Sincerely Kani H.

Night hit quickly. The weather was bad that day, and there was no school. I was home alone, my parents were overseas for about six years now. I really do miss them so much that I cry almost everyday. Thunder, Lightening, Rain, Hail. The weather which kept me silent. I hated falling asleep because I feel like somebody is hovering over me while breathing heavily on my neck. I feel like my dreams come to a chaotic reality. Is it like falling into a deep hole and not being able to get out. Your stuck and trapped inside. It's like someone is just pulling you in. That's what my dreams are, no escape.

Saturday, June 11 2008
9:45p.m

Hello again.. It's me Kani. Well as you can see I haven't went to sleep yet. I'm trying to stay up as long as I can. It's lonely here in this house and I need someone to be here with me. I keep hearing sounds in the distance, but I think it's just my imagination. I'll tell you when I'm about to sleep.

Sincerely Kani. H.

I got off the computer and sat there in deep thought. "Hmm, what to do while I wait.." I thought to myself quietly. I was debating on if I should watch TV or not because I know an image will come to mind. I got up and sat on the couch staring out the window. It was raining that night and I really felt uncomfortable. My eye lids started to become heavy and I didn't know what to do. Should I go ahead and sleep, or just try to stay awake. I just didn't know. I go back on the computer and began typing.

Saturday, June 11 2008
10:15p.m.

I keep yawning and it's killing me. I feel so sleepy. I pray that nothing happens. Well I'm just gonna see what happens next, I'll give you the details probably the next day. Good Night.

Sincerely Kani H.

I got off the computer, went in my room and slept. During those mysterious hours that had roamed by, it was around 3:00 in the morning. I woke up screaming, holding my head tightly. My body was frightened with fear. I looked around my room, then out the window. I saw a shadow figure of a man holding an axe. I quickly went under my thick comforter as if nothing happened. It was still raining and thundering outside. I was scared and needed someone. That same image was in my dream and I wondered if it "escaped". "Why is this happening to me? Mom...Dad...I need you." I began rocking myself while holding my knees up against my chest. "It's not real....it's not real....only a nightmare." My eyes became heavy again as I laid back down, slowly drifting myself to sleep once more. Sleeping until full morning arrived shortly after.

~ Morning ~
(To be Continued...)