1/26/16

Hey, it's Bella. This is the very first chapter of my Rant & Rave book. If you know me in real life, I'm sorry if this has anything to do with you, please don't get upset with me. I don't expect this to be a super popular book, I just get so mad sometimes and I need to write it all down. So...here it is...

Monday

During lunch, I found out that a guy (who I'll call K-Boy) was going to ask me out...at lunch! A lot of people were talking about it at my time. Lunch came to an end and I heard nothing from K-Boy. During dismissal/car line, I had more people asking me if K-Boy asked me out. I simply said no. They asked me what I would say if he did ask me, and I responded, "I'm not allowed to date." And it's true.

Tuesday

Today wasn't any better. It fact, today was worse. I have 2nd and 5th period with K-Boy, so I was wondering if he would ask me then. Don't get me wrong, I don't like K-Boy at all, but again, I can't date anyone. 2nd period came and K-Boy talked to me, but he never said a word about asking me out. Just now, my stomach started bothering me.

My stomach continued to hurt throughout 3rd and 4th period and still  in lunch. I reach my usual table and I wish I hadn't. NOW, people were telling me that K-Boy is really sad because I rejected him. I was so shocked. I told them that he never asked me out.

Before they could say anything else, I grabbed my stuff and I went to the principal. I talked with her for around five minutes, and she said she would ask K-Boy, my teachers, and other people in my grade about it. I went back to lunch to my spot and saw that there wasn't any room. The only empty spot was next to K-Boy. Under these circumstances, that would be extremely awkward, so I went and sat at another table. People continued to come up to me and ask me about it, and my stomach ache just got worse.

P.E. was just as bad. I tried to tell my coaches that my stomach was bothering me and asked to sit out, but they said I had to stay anyways. Along with everyone else, they forced me to run a lap. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I felt really hot. By the time I finished, I was the last person done and I was panting so hard. I could barely breathe, I was coughing, and my stomach hurt even more.

I told my coaches and they finally agreed to take me to the clinic. I didn't stop crying until they left me alone.

A/N: Now I'm just sitting at home, writing this, and I don't feel any better. Today has just been so stressful and I wish it never happened. As I said, I'm sorry if people who know me are reading this and getting upset with me, but I feel like I just have to get this all out. I don't expect this to get a hundred views or whatever, and I'm just going to upload a chapter whenever I'm really sad or angry. Even though this isn't one of my best "chapters" I hope you still enjoyed.

-BellaBuilder878