Marcel Imagine #1

You were late for school and you had to get to class fast. You're rumagging through your locker When you hear a low scream coming from the end of the hall. Hesitantly you walk down the hall trying to find the source of the noise. When you get to the end of the lockers, you see none other than the so called popular boy in school kicking your best friend Marcel. Your face flushes and you run up to him and push him away. " Pick on somebody your own size!" You scream in his face. Your body filled with anger. "Ok. He simply smiled and looked you up and down. You had your heels on today and were his exact height. You look down and sigh. Because you then realized what you did. He psuhes you into the lockers. " What makes you think you can tell me what to do." He says as he stares you in the eyes. Marcel slowly gets up. Still in pain from the bruises, so it's hard for him. " Leave her alone. He mutters softly. "Marcel, I got this." You grab the bullies hand and twist it pulling him down in pain. And Knee him in the stomach causing him to squeal on the floor in pain. " Are we gonna have anymore problems Josh?" You whisper/shout at him stepping on his hip. He lets out a sutle "No." You bend down to where Marcel is and let out a small tear. " Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." You help him sit up. "I don't know what I do wrong. They just don't leave me alone. It seems like nobody loves me." He sheds  single tear. "Marcel. I know these guys don't love you. But, I know that your family does. I can't speak for anyone else you know, But, I know I do. You smile at him and he tries to cup your face. Obviously trying to kiss you, but he's so weak he can't reach. You give him a sympathetic smile, kiss his cheek and help him stand. "Come on let's get you home." "Whta about school?" "You need a doctor Marcel. No matter what you do you're going." He laughs at your protectiveness. "ok Y/N.ok.