Preface

Zayn Malik picks angrily at his ugly navy blue jumpsuit.

He stares at the four walls that confine him in a tiny room.

Solitary Confinement, they called it.

Hell on earth, Zayn named it.

A guard walks past his dark, dank room. Looking in, the officer  smirks and spits rudely into the cell.

"Getting out of the hole today, Malik?" Zayn does nothing but stare at the guard an evil, muderous , psychotic look upon his chiseled face. The guard pales for a moment before scowling once again.

"I know what you fucking did Malik, but you don't scare me." Zayn cocks his head slowly to the side, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow and staring at the guard.

"You know what I did, and that doesn't frighten you?" The guard shakes his head firmly keeping his stance. Zayn rolls his eyes and turns his Amber eyes back onto the guard. Zayn looks detached, unhinged from reality.

The guard takes a step back while Zayn let's go of a deep chuckle with not an ounce of humor in it before replying and sending chills down the guard's spine.

"That isn't very wise, because you should."

New Story guys.

Let me know what you think.

This will be a relationship between all the boys if you didn't notice the cover.

I look forward to writing this with you all🙂

-LightningNature⚡️