'I've always loved you'

You and Luke had been friends for 3 years now, ever since you and Y/BFF/N moved to Melbourne. You and Y/BFF/N were moving into the house across from his. Gina made Luke, Jai and Beau help you two to unpack your stuff from the movers truck. After that the boys introduced you guys to Daniel and James. And you have all been friends ever since.

The thing was you were in love with Luke. You wanted so badly to be his girlfriend, but you knew he would never go out with you because he only thought of you as a friend.

The guys were over at your house because you were helping them film a new video and then you were going to have a movie marathon like you always did on a Saturday. You and Luke were sent on popcorn and sweets duty. You were in the car holding shopping bags full of popcorn, sweets and drinks and Luke was driving. You had the radio full blast and you two were belting out the lyrics.

When it got to the chorus Luke turned down the radio. "Awww...turn it back up!" "Y/N.... I need to tell you something" he said sounding nervous "Umm.... sure what do have to tell me" you said while smiling "I have wanted to say this for a long time but I chickened out......I....l-love you" "Really...you love me" "Yeah...Y/N I've always loved you" he said staring into your eyes " Oh.. my.. god Luke I've always loved you to" And at that moment Luke pressed his lips gently on yours " Y/N please say you'll be mine" "Of course" You kissed again and you both smiled the whole way home. Only to find a very hungry Beau "Well it took you long enough" and he took the bags off you and started looking for the popcorn. But you didn't care because Luke Brooks, the man you have always loved was now your boyfriend.

"I hope you liked it this is my first imagine."

-G