The paint war

You and Beau have been going out for 6 months and you and the boys were friends before you and Beau started going out. So you were used to them coming up to you and doing crazy things.

When you and Beau were home from the park (you two always went to the park since it was where you had your first kiss) when all of a sudden Jai and Luke ran out from behind the bushes and threw blue and green paint on you two and shouted "PAINT WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You and Beau ran to the door but it was locked so know one could get in until the paint war was over. You and Beau ran to get cans of paint and just as you did James and Daniel ran over and everyone started throwing paint everywhere.

This went on for a half an hour until all the paint was gone and you all looked like unicorns had thrown up on you. You all started laughing at how ridiculous you all looked. "Hey Y/N your mouth is blue" " Yeah and your mouth is red" "Do you wanna make purple???" And at that moment Beau crashed his lips onto yours. You saw a flash but you didn't take any notice of it. You all went in to get cleaned up.

When you were finished getting cleaned you went on twitter and there it was a picture of you and Beau kissing after the paint war. And underneath it said "awww look there making purple"