Chapter #1 ; Part #1: A True Short Story !!!!!!!!!!

* This chapter is a little about me. It might be a little boring but I still hope you still read this chapter.... I worked hard on this chapter and all my tears and feelings came out in this chapter!
Thank-you!*

When I was about six years old something really, really bad happened to me and my little brother named Peter. Me and my brother Peter was reaped and molested. At the time I was only 7 years old and my brother Peter was only 5 years old when this had happen to us. I went and told my mom and my step dad what was going on. {*A.N.* Witch my step dad is Peter's broth dad but he was like a dad to me! So from now on I am calling him my dad.} Nobody would believe me when I went to go tell them what had happened and what was going on. So the person that had raped and molested me and my little brother Peter go away with what he did you us. So I could not take it anymore and when I 9 years old the time. I finally told them this was happening to us, and tried to kill myself.

I am black and white but was raised by a Puerto- Rican man. So I do not like being call back or Mexican! { I do not mean anything bad.} To add something worse is that some times all that come out my own families month is, " We don't like niggers!" Meaning black people or they with say some thing really racist that would tick me the hell off. It would get to the point to where I could not take it anymore, but I could not say anything.....

Sometimes when I would go to school I would get bullied or get a lot of hate because of the way I looked or because I used to be a really, really slow learner. There was even times were my stupid ass birth father that keeps coming in and out of my life, would bully me because I used to be horrible at math or because I couldn't read. Sometimes even my own grandfather would bully me because I used to be a really, really slow learner. The bulling and hate started from the age of 13 and ended at the age of 14 years old. It got to the point to where I could not take it anymore. I got put in special education classes to get some help and then I would come home plus extra work to practice for the fun of it. So I could get better with all the subjects I used to have trouble with.....

* to the continued....... *

* A.N. ~ I so sorry that this chapter is so long and please comment and vote what you think of his first chapter !!!!!!!!!!
Thank-you !!!!!!!!!! *
~ Steven Workman ~