Misjudged.

(Hey guys it's my first book . Sorry for the mistakes hope

you like it.~K)

Chapter 1.

"Jane get down here now! " (thump ) "uhh" my body hit the cold hard floor and my eyes immediately shot open. I run down the stairs only to be greeted by my lovely abusive father. Only to be slapped and told to make him breakfast. To him I am a disgrace because I couldn't shift when I turned 13. Coming from a Long line of alphas that was un heard of.

My dad was Alpha of the Midlight pack. He went crazy when my mother died. Taking all of his anger out on me. Every day he would beat me until I couldn't open my eyes. My brother just left me. He was my best friend and he just left me. I stay in this hell hole one day hoping he'll return. My dad blames me saying if I wasn't a sorry ass excuse of a sister he wouldn't have left. There was once a time before everyone loved me. Before my 13th birthday , my mom died or my brother leaving.

No one likes me. They blame me for their future Alpha leaving. They bully me everyday to the point where I don't go to school. I'm not scared of what they do to me , but of what I can do to them. You see after my 13th birthday I shifted. Not only was I a huge wolf. I was a red one. There has not been a red wolf in over a thousand years. I am stronger than a normal were-wolf, faster, smarter and in general better.

No one knows. I can trust no one. My trust left when my brother did . Never to return. I am loyal to my pack . I refuse to leave , my father is doing a horrible job maintaining the packs welfare. So the council is sending in a new alpha to take over. This was suppose to be my brothers pack Jarred's . I guess not now.

My fathers beatings have been getting worse since he found out about being replaced. But I won't let them get to me. I am fearless and I am strong. I am Jane and I'm misjudged .