I Found it

I found the bracelet. The one that could take me anywhere I pleased. Well anywhere that was a story, game, or television show. I promised myself that I would never travel again after the Steven Universe accident. I got stuck there for a long time and got caught by Jasper and almost killed. Then in the Creepy pasta world I almost became a proxy and then they tried taking my bracelet so I could stay with them forever. So, realising that it was too dangerous to keep traveling, I decided to discontinue these adventures. But, it was always so tempting to go to another world to escape my life in this world.

The components to traveling and the consequences are very weird and random but, the fun I had was worth it. I was just cleaning my room and found the bracelet that held some of my best memories. I got a charm from every place I went. The chain connected from my wrist to my middle finger. It had a cookie cat charm from I went to Steven Universe. There was also a proxy symbol that was an X going through a O. It was from the time I went to Creepypasta.

I sat in my room for a little while thinking about all the wonderful memories that were tainted with the bad ones that came soon after. The bracelet was my hope a long time ago. I put the bracelet on, I wasn't going to go anywhere, I just wanted to put it on for old times sake. Then, after awhile, I got up and finished cleaning my room. Once I was done I laid down on my bed thinking about what I need and wanted to do later.

Then something happened that I never wanted to ever happen again. In a flash of white light I was gone from my bed and fell onto a flower bed. I looked around and saw that I was in a flower garden, and it was gigantic. There were benches, stone pathways, and patches of flowers everywhere that looked like it was never ending. Then I heard a scream. I looked over to see what appeared to be a maid and she said,"I need to go tell princess Zelda about this!" And with that she ran off. All I could think was OMG!!!

I had realised that I was in the Legend of Zelda. I wasn't sure which version though. I got up and started walking around. I was trying to find a place to hide or a way to get out of here. Someone was sure to come out and find me. I looked so out of place that it was almost kind of funny. The fact that the right half of my hair is black and the left half is a blue to green ombre effect. I had on black jeans and an off the shoulder grey shirt that had an owl perched on a skull on it and a black tank top underneath. Then my black above the ankle black boots that had belts and spikes all over them.

So, I can't go out to the town without some suspicion. I could try finding some clothes somewhere, but where? I found a tree that would make a good hiding spot for now. So, I frantically climbed the tree because I heard footsteps and voices coming my way. I found a strong and high branch to sit on. I could see from my spot the people coming and immediately knew what version of Legend of Zelda I was in. It was the four sword.

I saw all four of them coming my way with Zelda. I started listening to the conversation carefully and tried my best to stay quiet. Zelda said,"And the maid said a girl had just appeared out of no where. She said that she didn't look like she was from here so look for a girl who looks odd." "Can do princess. We'll tell you if we find her and bring her to you. Then we can figure out what to do with this stranger," Green added.

I felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack. I was all alone and I was not suppose to be here and I have no idea what I am suppose to do. I looked back at them and saw Zelda walking back to the castle and the four links still talking. My sword started slipping out of it's sheath, but I caught it before I fell out of the tree. Then I adjusted it from around my waist to over my shoulder like how the links had theirs. I looked back again in time to see them splitting up.

Once they were all out of sight I climbed down the tree. "Ok, now I got to find a way out of here and get some Hyrulian clothes," I whispered to myself. I started walking around, trying to find the opening to the gate that enclosed the flower garden. I spotted the gate and ran towards it. "Yes," I whispered to myself. "I found her!" Someone yelled just as I got to the gate entrance.