Project Heart (Announcement)

PROJECT HEART

Copyright © 2014 by cEaLee_mAr

All Rights Reserved

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

♥♥♥♥♥

Prologue

People say TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS?

Is it true?

If it is, come to think of it. When that wound healed it always left a scar.

A scar that reminds you on what you have been through,memories of people who helped you to surpass the ached.

If that's the case would you prefer to eliminate that scar?

And forget also the person who helped you?

Or  would you rather learn TO LET IT GO?

And learn how to FORGIVE AND FORGET?

Dahil para sa akin 'Hindi mahalaga ang tagal ng panahon para mag-heal ang sugat at sakit na nararamdaman mo.'

What important is the PERSON who is always there to help you, those things you both did in TIME, the MEMORIES you've shared because you LOVE each other.

And not because you just USED him TO HEAL YOUR wounded HEART.

Dahil hindi magagamot ng ORAS ang SUGAT.

Instead darating ang oras na matututo kang mag mahal ulit,

Because you already learned how to FORGIVE and FORGET YOUR PAST.

★★★Please proceed to my profile and look for the continuation of this story. It has the same title, Project Heart ♥.

♥♥♥♥♥

Please VOTE and COMMENT

signing off:

@cEaLee_mAr