Chapter one

Sabrina ran to her dressing room with tears in her eyes as I ran behind her.
"B, what's wrong?" I say as I catch my breath sitting on her dressing room's couch.
"Well,- she sniffs- Row, Bradley broke up with me.."
I stand up without thinking twice, I hug her as tight as  I can while she cries.
"Everything's gonna be okay, Brini" I said though I can feel her promise ring in her hand, and that's not going to make her feel any better.
"Why don't you- I said as I pulled away and grabbed her by her shoulders- Why don't WE go for some ice cream?" I say
She dried her tears with her sweater and nodded giving me a little smile.
I grab her hand and pull her close as we walk out of the dressing room.
"Hey Row, I have something I need to tell you" I hear Peyton say.
"Honey why don't you go outside to get some air I'll catch up with you in a sec" I tell Sabrina as she nods and starts walking away.
"Look Peyton, B is in a crisis, whatever you want to tell me can wait. You know I really care about you and what you say but right now is not a good time."
He looked down and said " Kay, Row this is something I have to tell you face to face so, mind if I stop at your place later?"
"Sure" I smile. "I really have to go but I'm gonna be waiting for you, Kay?" I hug him goodbye and leave running towards Sabrina.
"What did he want?" Sabrina said
"Nothing to worry about, now let's get you some ice cream"
"You know how to make me feel better" She giggles as we walk towards "Grace Yum Yum" ice cream place which is right in front of the set.
I ask Sabrina to get us a table as I talk to Grace in the counter and buy the ice creams.
"Hi Rowan!" Old Grace said with a smile on her face "I haven't seen you here in ages.
"That's right! How did the surgery go? Everything good?" I say as Grace smiles
"My knees are good as new! Look! I can walk without a cane now!" Grace says as she gives a spin and founds Sabrina sitting in the booth.
"Oh, what happened honey? Is Sabrina sad?" I nod. "Well, you know what the ice creams are on the house!"
"No, Gracie I couldn't accept them" I tell her.
"Too late! Two ice creams on the way! What flavor?"
I smile "thank you, vanilla and strawberry please"
"Okay then!"
I walk towards the table where Sabrina was sitting with two ice creams on my hands. I gave her hers as she smiles.
" I thought he was special" she looks down.
"Do you really want to talk about it now?" I ask her, as she shook her head no.
-
We were there for three hours talking about anything, the show, her new songs and life until she looked at her watch.
"Row, today I have dinner with Shay, she came back from the university for the week end, so let's call it a day" she said.
"Sure, baby, besides I have to go home too.-I hug her.- you need a ride? My mom is gonna be here any minute" I tell her
"Nah it's okay I'll ask Shay to drive me" Sabby said smiling.
"Okay, whatever you say" I kiss her cheek and leave "Grace Yum Yum" seeing my mom's car outside.
"Hi Row!" She hugs me as I sit next to her. "How was Sabrina? Is she better now?
"Yeah, she is" I smile " by the way, can Peyton come over for dinner? He wanted to tell me something when I was taking Sabrina here but I couldn't talk to them both."
"Sure why not" she said as we drives away to home.
Wanna know what happens next? Let's get this chapter to ten votes for next one!What does Peyton have to say to Rowan? Why did Bradley break up with Sabrina?