September 25, 1993

This is it, I'm dead. The power turned out, all the doors opened, and my flashlight died. What was I thinking getting a job like this ? The owner said there was nothing wrong, but the man on the office phone told me some stuff that I wasn't supposed to know. Now I'm hiding under an old work desk waiting, waiting for them to find me. If they find me, what will they do to me?! I wondered this for hours. As I'm hiding I could hear clanking, clanking of metal down the right hall. I need to find a way out of here. I have hope that I will get out of here alive, but I can't Guarantee that I'll get out. If I get caught, the man said they'd stuff me into a suit and die from small devices, wires, and the tightness of the suit. What will Ryan and Alex think. It was two days ago since I saw them, it was at  Ryan's apartment. "Hey Zack, can you pass me a beer" as Ryan asked me down the hall. I was watching tv with Alex in the living room. I went to get Ryan a beer, then all of a sudden I hear ringing. I was distracted so I followed the ringing. It lead me outside to the front door. I asked my self "should I open it". Then I hear Alex call my name, "Zack, can you please give Ryan his drink, I'm sick of hearing I'm yell" as she was getting something to eat, I went outside and told them I was going to get some fresh air. For hours I stared at the stars, wondering what will happen tomorrow. Alex when outside 3 hours after I went outside. She told me to come inside cause of the time. My watch is usually 2 hours behind the usual time. Then I herd the ringing again. I had a sudden urge to get in my car and drive somewhere, but u couldn't tell where. I told Alex I was going to get buffalo wings. Then a man with I bike almost hit me as I was going to my car. An old newspaper flew out. I picked it up and read it. I realized I forgot my car keys, so I went back inside to get them. On the way, I got $10.50 from Ryan. With the $10.00 I bought the wings, with the 50¢ I used the pay phone to call the number on the newspaper. Who knew that a small moment would change your life. Now as I hide, I hear circus music, laughing of children, and the sounds of pans falling. Someone, or something came into the room. It's a man with a uniform that was purple, he was holding a butcher knife covered with it looks like blood. My watched went off, the man pulled me from the desk. He held the knife as if he was going to swing it into my stomach. Then he dropped the knife and yelled as he covered his hears "no, leave me alone you dead brats". I had no idea what was he talking about. I asked him what's wrong, then he ran down a room that said "employees only". Then I felt a sudden chill in my spine. So I left the room, thinking what was going on. My watch went off again, it was 6:00 Am. The owner came inside the building. After the man fired me. He said I messed with the old equipment. Even though I was in the room the whole time. Now I'm safe at my house, the tv said something about a murderer that was caught in the place I I worked, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It said something in the mans record, the man's name is Vincent. That's all I herd of the man ever again.