Move In

Jan 1st , a new year , a new start. Today was my first day back at school after break. During break this new family moved in. The Martinez family. There is one boy and one girl. The girl has half black and half blue hair. I actually really like it. Anyways , I was walking my way to school , with music blasting in my ears , not really paying attention when I bumped into someone. "Oof" I hear as I fall. I look up to meet the girl with cool hair. "I'm so sorry " I said. "N, No it's okay , I'm sorry I'm new here I was just headed to the school". I hear her say. "Ok cool I'll walk with you there ". We walked and talked about music and other things. I soon learned that we both liked punk , punk pop and electronic music. When we got to school I headed to my locker as she walked to the office to her schedule. I walked to first period as the bell rang , sat in my seat and waiting for the lesson. The bell rang and the teacher began talking. "Alright class let's settle down we have a new student joining us ".  Everyone jerks their head back to see who it is. It's Melanie. She blushes and takes a seat right next to mine. Then the teacher begins the lesson.
--------------------------------------------
(At Lunch)
I sat my tray down as I looked around , hoping to find Melanie. I sigh as I look one last time. I see her coming this way. I meet her eyes as I motion for her to come sit down with me. She sat down with a brown bag and got out a bottle of water. We were silent as she gulped it down. "So how do you like school so far " I asked trying to break all the awkwardness. "It's ok I'm still getting used to it " she said quietly. I nodded and started to eat.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Me and Melanie had health and social studies together but besides that , those were the only two classes we had together. I was kind of disappointed and I don't know why. In health we are currently learning about mental health and she seemed a little off. As if she were uncomfortable. I wonder why. Health was our last class so when the bell rang everyone piled out to go to their lockers. I saw Melanie exit the building and I then quickly out my things in my back and sped over to the doors. I started to run as I said "Wait Melanie !" she stopped and turned around as I saw tears drop down her cheek. I ran faster to see what was going on. "Melanie oh my gosh what happened " she looked at me with hurt and said in a hushed voice and said " I got bullied today , a lot ".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And this is my Mel story !! I had fun writing it and I hope you will add to your library and read more when more comes out !
Hope you like it

-The girl named Savanah who likes a lot of music