Character Sheet

Name: Aguri Himura

Age: 456

Height: Five foot Eight inches.

Blood type: O

Species: Kitsune, 9 tails.

Appearance:
-Eyes: Pale lavender.
-Hair: Long hair, that trails behind Aguri when she walks, silken, as white as snow, that gradually shifts into a deep silver on the ends.
-Body: Tall, well toned and in shape, Mesomorphic.
-District Markings: A deep grey tattoo of a large sun, spans across the right shoulder.
-Outfit: Kimono, Ko-Furisode type (Swinging sleeve, least formal, worn by unmarried women), worn in a sexually sloppy manner. Light blue in colour that gets lighter the higher up you look. The base is embroidered with large, deep napoleon blue tendrils.

Personality: The closer you get to Aguri, the more you'll learn. From first meeting, she seems well controlled, well mannered, and pleasant. Friendly at first.

Magic:
-Absorption: The longer one spends with Aguri, the more she "absorbs". Absorption consists of Aguri naturally absorbing the powers of those that surround her, therefore adding to the list of powers she possesses. If her subject dies at her hand, their power more quickly becomes hers.
~This is an ability that is always in use~
-Day and Night: Depending upon the time of day. DAY: Aguri is more Benevolent, though easy to agitate, and her powers consist of Healing and Protection. NIGHT: Aguri is far from friendly, easily angered and aggressive, her powers consist of Destruction and Pain Manipulation.

Family: None.

Relationship: None.