My Brother Harry (1D)

I know I know there are like a million of these. Shut up. I was bored and this just popped out of me. . . kind of like a baby. Never mind I didn't say that. I am too lazy to go back and erase that so for the few of you who actually read the authors note you get to see that. Ok now My Fanfiction. Prolog.

*******************************************

"Excuse me do you know where I can find Kitty Mason?" The blonde boys asked two random old ladies he saw on the street.

When the old ladies heard the name their faces went slack. The blonde boy wasn't sure why, but he has been getting this reaction a lot lately. Every time he asked about the girl Kitty he got these strange looks from the random strangers.

"What has that girl gotten herself into this time?" One of the old ladies said disapprovingly. The blonde boy was about to say that this Kitty girl wasn't in any trouble. He just needed to see her. The boy needed to find Kitty for his best friend.

"Oh Gertrude you know that Kitty is a perfect sweet girl." The other old lady said criticizing her best friend. Gertrude stuck her nose in the air.

"Do you ladies know where I can find her?" The blonde boys asked. He looked so hopeful.

"Try the police station." Both of the ladies said together.

The blonde boy nodded and thanked the ladies. He began to run to his car. The police station didn't seem like a good place to be looking for someone.

*****************************************************************

It is short I know. but guess what deal with it!