Untitled Part 1

He grabbed me and pushed me into a cage. You've been a bad girl i see. Daddy has to punish you. He slams the cage door on my face smacking my head and cracking it open, but erin was hungry for me and for blood, he licked his lips and stared at me seductively. Erin came at me, and sucked at my brains,
then worked his way down. It got to the point where I had to tell him to get off me! I told Erin he needed to stop and stop attacking me! I'M TO PRECIOUS FOR YOU! I was scared out of my mind he does this every Sunday STOP!! i Shrek he doesn't stop i was terrified "call me daddy" he says "NO" i scream. He rips off his shirt and he wants me to touch his flabs. EW no! Then he takes off my shirt and stares at my cameron dallas bra. I had it custom made just wait until he see's my carter underwhere. He looks at me with a weird look. "So you like cameron better then me? "thats going to change."

He grabbed me by my hair at pulled out of the rusty cage and threw me back onto the cold cement ground. "BLEED MORE" he screamed in my face blowing his nasty onion breath into my small nose. "I hate you" i whispered spitting in his face and landing it on his upper lip, and he licked it off with his long tongue.

I used my sharp nail and slit his throat. He howled. "SO HOWS IT FEEL TO BE ABUSED?" He stared at me furiously! I got out of the cage, ran to cameron, cameron saw bra and kissed me. He threw me down and made out with me, then Erin walked in, he came at Cameron to kill him, Cameron turned around punched him over an over and over, Erin was dead. I ran to cameron and hugged him and made out with him for what seemed like hours. We were deeply in love, or so we thought. we heard a evil laugh and when we turned around and there was Erin... "i just killed you tho" cameron says no you didnt im a vampire you dumb idiot. "oh lol k" says cameron "so you guys want to go to a party i say trying to clear the awkwardness in the room "k" they both say.

Erin watches Cameron walk up the the stairs from the basement. I wanted to walk with Cameron upstairs so we could leave for a party but Erin held my arm down. When Cameron walked up the last step Erin pulled a gun out and shot Cameron in the buttcheek. Erin laughed and blew the smoke away from the gun. "don't mess with me im a vampire"I stood there in shock. The gun shot scared me and I peed a little. "ew omg did you really pee, get out of here" Erin said grosses out. This was my chance, I ran up the stairs stepping on Cameron's lifeless body. On the way to the front door i ran into Erin's parents, "where do you think you're going" his dad laughed. "do you think we are gonna let a victim go?" his mom asked chuckling.

I socked his mom and dad in the face with my boobs. They fell to the ground lifeless. I laughed and told my girls "Good Job" i kept walking forward.