Rayyvon See's A Bae

(BTW Rayyvon's in the multimedia so yh)

~Rayyvon Pov~
I think I need a girlfriend, it's about time...

~Diamonn's Pov~
Yh, I think  you do need a girlfriend lol (BTW we're bestfriends).

~Rayyvon Pov~
I saw a beautiful girl coming from the subway, she had on a red plaid dress and black heels. I wanted to approach her, but the streets were very busy and I could not keep up with her, so I went home. I'm  home now looking in the fridge and there's nothing to eat.  So that means shopping tomorrow and I need a shopping buddy, so lemme call diamond. 

~Amy's Pov~
I just came from the subway,  and it's so busy. Everyone is running up and down because we're in December so... y'all should know how busy it is. While I was trying to block everyone from bumping into me,  I saw this cute boy, I couldn't get to him because of how busy it was.

~Rayyvon's Pov~

So... I said (dropping myself on the couch while talking to diamonn) "Umm.. what are you doing tomorrow, I wanna go shopping and I need a shopping buddy, and plus my fridge is on "E" (means empty. 

~Diamonn's Pov~

Well i can make it for shopping, what time were you planning anyway, because I have to work for 5:00.

~Rayyvon's Pov~

Ummm... we can go for 10:00 if that's ok with you??

~Diamonn's Pov~     

Yeah, it's okaii with me, wait my manager's coming so i'll text you bye!!

~Amy's Pov~

So I just got home, flopping myself on the bed and i'm still thinking about that man I saw at the subway. "Bling" i hear my phone make a sound, so i checked it and there he was, the man I saw at the subway sent me a friend request!! But, how did he get my name on facebook so easily, wierd but i accepted it anyway.

~Diamonn's Pov~

Amy and I are good friends, so i decided to set them up on a date.

   #I almost done with my second chapter... if u like it comment i'm only 14 btw.