Opposites Attract: a Larcel Fanfic

❁Prolouge❁

All of his life, Marcel has been the geeky gay kid. All of his life, Louis has been the popular punk. What happens when these two finally get together? Read to find out! by Nikki and Angela @braveryfoundation

❁Chapter 1❁

"You don't have to do this."

"You can re-take physics next semester, when those homophobic idiots aren't in your class ."

Thinking to myself and looked out in the mirror at my tie tucked into a matching button- down sweater vest. I flicked my slightly quiffed hair and looked up at myself. Large framed glasses rested at the bridge of my nose.

My thoughts went back to those tattoo covered cunts. Louis, Webster and Stan. I despised them. Although, I couldn't help but have a bit of a crush on Louis. The tank tops he wore slightly exposed his chest tattoo that read 'It is what it is'. I was prone to stare at his muscular arms and sexy tattoo sleeves.

"Stop it, Marcel." Scolding myself, noticing to feel warmer. Was my collar chaffing? Letting out a deep breath I started to folding the back of my collar. Sighing heavily, picking up my backpack. I looked down at my shoes and started out of the toilets. My shoulder only slightly brushed someone walking past.

"Watch where your going, nerd"

"You clumsy faggot."

Webster and Stan remarked.

It was like a weird coincidence. Louis and his friends walking into the restroom. My eyes met with his, it was as if time stopped. His eyes were a deep blue, like the ocean.

"Oops" Louis muttered with a small smile

"H-hi." I breathed

They began checking themselves out in the mirror. Webster and Stan were arguing about who was taller, comparing the height of their shoulders.

Louis shook his hair, making it fall perfectly fall across his forehead. He shot me a look in the corner of his eye, he smiled that contagious grin of his.

Feeling my face get hot, I balled up my fists in my pockets and gave a flustered smile before I turned my back on him, feeling slightly embarrassed and exhilarated.

All I now knew was I couldn't wait till next period.

❁Chapter 2❁

The bell rang signaling the start of the peroid, I quickly took a seat in the front center of my art class.

Louis and his two friends walked in. Stan walked past my desks and pushed my perfectly alligned pencils and erasers to the ground. I shyly looked up loking for an explination but as usual I got nothing.

I quietly picked everything up.

Mr. Irwin my art teacher cleared his throat.

"Class." he said firmly, this was the first time in ages the whole class was here before the bell rang.

"In celebration of the gay rights act just passed in the States i would like to teach you a lesson on how to approach, and treat homosexuals." i slumped in my seat.

why couldn't i skip class today?

"If you do not want to partake in this lesson, you are welcomed into Mrs. Clifford's room, she is showing a movie about art history."

I couldn't get up.

"Great." Mr. Irwin turned around to write on the chalk board.

he turned back around, it said one word. GAY.