Marcel Styles Imagine

AN: I found this on IG so credit to author :)

"Hi Y/N" You turn around to your best friend Marcel Styles.

"Oh hi Marcel" you say with a small

Smile. He adjusts his glasses and glances at the ground.

"Would you maybe like to go to prom with me?" he mumbles.

"Sure, Marcel. Just make sure to dress nice, okay?" you reply. He looks up, pleased.

"Yes ma'am." He tells you, soluting.

You giggle at his geekiness.

*Ding Dong*

You take just one glance at yourself looking in the mirror, fixing your hair and adjusting your dress.

"I'll get it!" You tell your parents. You walk over to the other and open it.

"Woah." You say, eyes widening.

"Woah yourself." He replies with a cheeky grin. You scan him up and down. Dang, Marcel cleans up good. He doesn't have his glasses on, and you notice when you see his green eyes.

You look at the rest of his body, impressed of how good he looks in a tux.

"Milady," he says, offering you his arm. After posing for a few pictures for your parents, you head to prom.

"Would you like to dance?" He asks when a slow song comes on.

"Sure" you say, happy he asked.

Dancing to One Direction's Little Things, you stare into eachothers' eyes, pretty much in your own little world.

"Y/N..." Marcel whispers. You look up at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Would you...Maybe like to be my girlfriend?" He asks barely loud enough for you to hear him.

You smile, knowing that when he gets nervous his voice gets quiet. You nod and put your head on his shoulder.

Later that night, when he drops you off back at home, he gives you your last first kiss.

Hope you enjoyed! Once again, credit to the Person who wrote this! WHO'S ALL SEEN THE PERFECT MUSIC VIDEO I CRIED SO HARD