Dirty one direction imagines

I'm more at this so yeah hope you like.

............. ............ ............ ..........

Your POV

I got home from a long day at work. And I came home to see my lovely boyfriend Liam Payne. Yes Liam from one direction I got lucky didn't I ;).. Well I came home to see him cooking my favorite dinner pasta and he had music going so he didn't hear me come in. He was swaying his hips to the music and I bit my lip and I found it hot. Since he didn't hear me come in I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and brought my lips to his ear. "Havin fun are we" I whispered in his ear.

he chuckled that sexly which turned me on even more. then he turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist. he started to lean in and so did I until our lips met the kiss was full of lust and passion. we kept kissing then we got into a full out heated make out session. he pins me against the wall with my hand above my head. I could feel the bulge in his pants pressing against my thigh. that just made me want him even more. I slept from his grip and ran to the stove to turn it off even though I love food I love Liam more so it can wait.

Liam comes up behind me and whispers in my ear "let's take this to the bed room eh" while kissing down my neck making me moan in pleasure. I giggled and said "race ya there" with a smirk on my face then I took off towards our bedroom. little did I know Liam was fast on my trail and once I made it to our bedroom. I felt a large hand smack my ass and I turned around to see Liam with lust filled eyes.

Liam and I started to kiss again and we fell onto the bed so I was on top. then Liam tugged at the bottom of my shirt letting me know he wanted it off. I took off my shirt and Liam took off his Liam's eyes went wide at my baby blue lace bra. "okay that's it everything off now" Liam yelled. so I got up off the bed as Liam took off his pants and boxers. I slowly took off my shorts and the I slowly and sexually took off my bra and I looked at Liam who was jerking off at the site of my stripping for him. I took off my panties and as I stepped out of them Liam grabbed my hips so I was now straddling him.

we stared a hot make out session then he trailed down my neck to my breasts and started to lick and suck my right nipple as he massaged the left one. I started to moan his name and he said "ready babe?". I nodded my head and he put his dick at my entrance and slowly pushed all the way in and started to thrust slowly. then he went faster and harder "UGHHHH LIAM RIGHT THERE OH BABE!!!! FASTER!!!!" I yelled. Liam obeyed and thrusted faster making me moan even louder.

our moans filled the room I bet the neighbors knew Liam's name now. "(Y/N) babe your so tight it feels so good!!!!" I felt my walls starting to tighten almost reaching my high. "I-IM ABOOUT TO CUMMMM!!!" "HOLD IT JUST A LITTLE BIT LONGER BABE I'M ALMOST THERE!!" Liam yelled. his thrusts started getting sloppy "okay on three" Liam said. "1........2........3!!!!!!" we both yelled in unison. we both changed into something comfortable I was wearing Liam's shirt with a pair of underwear and he was wearing just his boxers. and we got under the covers and cuddled. " I love you (Y/N) forever and always" Liam whispered in my ear. "I love you to Liam forever and always" I said giving him a sweet passionate kiss on the lips before drifting to sleep with Liam singing "truly,madly,deeply" to me.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»{»»»»»»»»»»»»»

I'm sorry if it was bad I take requests on anyone so please like and comment.... Follow me loves <3 and don't forget to vote

~~anonymousposter<3