Chapter 1

A yawn escaped my mouth as I relised what day it is. I smiled i am going to be with the boys again i thought. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I felt arms going around my waist and saw my beautiful girlfriend standing there in her dressing gown. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "i am going to make tea and you get ready to meet the boys payno" she says and leaves the room. I smiled again and shook my head. I opened my wardrobe and saw my checkered shirt I smiled at it. I cried silently. How fast those six years have gone. I wondered if it still fitted me. I put it on and surprisingly it still did. I put on my black jeans and shoes. I ran downstairs and saw Natasha sitting down on the couch with her tea. She saw me and got up and fixed my top button she gave me a kiss on the lips."goodluck" she said. I smiled and went to the studio bringing back loads of memories.

(six years ago)

I was in the car and Louis and zayn were dancing to sun is up. I kept on rolling my eyes and harry was recording. "show liam do the flick" Zayn said pulling up his sleeve and pointing to Me. I done my flick making us all laugh. Harry stopped recording. "Niall no were not going to nandos I don't care we are going to the studio" I say looking at niall sternly and we can't keep a straight face we started laughing again.

Now

I reached the studio and saw Niall standing there with his guitar. "Li" he shouted pushing me to the ground. I saw harry walk in.

"hey hazza" I said giving him a hug and as usual Louis came in and knocked us all down. I got up and saw the guys standing there.

"just like old times uh" Louis said putting his hands over niall and harry. I sigh and nod. I look around and see pictures of us with zayn. I sighed. I looked back at the boys. "I really missed you guys" I say gathering them into a hug.

A/N

I have you seen the music video of history. I still haven't recovered from the video the most sadest video they have ever made.