Prologue

There are things that needs an appropriate action.

There are wounds that needs absolute cure to heal. 

There are painful memories that needs time to forget. 

And most of all there are hearts that needs love to beat again. 

But does lie is the absolute solution for those?

You have hurted her and never let her to feel that she's special. 

And you'll come to her life again like nothing happens. You take advantage of her temporary innocence. Telling her sugar coated lies. 

But you know they say its not about the painful days or bad times its about how you'll win her back...

Does past matters if you're already happy and with the one you love?

What if that someone you want to spend your life forever is the one who gave you terrible heartaches in the past? 

The guy you trusted and the guy who you'll never think will fool you. 

The reason why you gave yourself a chance to love again. 

The one you see in the future and made plans with. And the one you had given your heart 

Is the guy who broke it and let it fall into pieces. 

The reason why you can't love whole heartly. 

The cause why until now that even you risk to open your heart you're still afraid that someone might break it as bad as he did.

Will you let him fall like he did to you? 

Will you love him back now that you know what the truth is?

Will you give him a second chance to prove himself? Even you know that he can catch a bullet for you. Or you'll just waste the time that you can be together. 

Does it is a curse for you to suffer? Or maybe its destiny's way to prove you that he still be the one for you...