Falling In Love With The Ice Cream Girl Chapter 5

Hey everyone! I have written Chapter 5...obviously... :D

So anyway I know that you are all getting really ticked off with this chick Tiffany *cough* sarah1 *cough* and trust me I am too!

...But unfortunately its only gonna get worse because she kinda becomes a semi regular character in the story... yah... So bare with me please!

I also wanted ot thank everyone for the comment and votes! Keep em coming please!!! ...Because really I have over a hundred reads on ome of these stories and single digit responses... *eyeballs all those non commenters* you know who you are. 

So please enjoy Falling in Love With the Ice Cream Girl Chapter 5!

Carter's Point of View

Caller ID: Tiffany Kay

"Ummm.... I have to take this, Loch. I'll be right back!" I mumbled as I rose from my chair and started away faster than what seemed normal for that situation.

The only thing I could think of is: Tiffany! And What about Lochlynn? And Wow. What awful timing....then I remembered that the phone was still ringing and quickly picked up, and in my sexiest voice possible, "Hello?"

"Carter?! Hey its Tiffany!"

(Still using the voice.) "Oh hey Tiff," I said not as nonchalantly as I intended, "I haven't talked to you in a while! How are things in L.A. without me?"

"Oh they are okay but not neeeaaaaar as great as when you were here! Everyone misses you!" She said. I could tell that she was just pulsing with that enthusiastic energy she always had, even from Connecticut.

"Oh well I miss everyone, too." Jeez that was a lame response.

"So... do you have any new love interests?" She asked genuinely curious. ...Does she still like me? Wow...I guess I really did bring my A Game in California. Oh Yah!

I really had to think about that question, though. Like reeeaaally had to think because for one thing I really like Lochlynn. She is sweet and funny and easy to talk to, but I had a history with Tiffany. She was gorgeous and really gets me, even though she has her...lets just say...blonde moments. She is a typical cheerleader type without the snobbiness that you see in movies.

What is that saying the chicks use? Social Dragonfly or something? Whatever.

"Umm...nope. I don't have any love interests yet...." I feel like such a scumbag.

"Oh! Really? Well then..." She said while a very obvious smile came to play.

"Well, hey Tiff, it was really great talking to you! I kind of have to go right now but would it be okay if I called you later?"

"Sure thing, Car! Call me!" That was her winking voice. Oh booooooy. She knows what that does to me!

I hung up and smiled to myself at the back of the restaurant but then I looked up at the suspecting girl waiting at a table with a single candle and a white table cloth getting a refill and I couldn't choose.

I couldn't make myself say no to her and yes to Tiffany. ...But on the other hand there is no way I can't stop liking her. Tiffany I mean. What have I gotten myself into now?

Lochlynn's Point of View

I wonder who that was that Carter interrupted our date for.

Was it another girl? Wait! It couldn't be! He's my boyfriend now! I can't believe I forgot!

Just because he acted kind of weird after that does not mean that anything is wrong.

It was probably just Chance or maybe one of his old friends.