One Hell of a Choice ( Cielx Readerx Sebastian)

It is a beautiful day in London, a warm breeze gently blows across your face, and you close your eyes and smile. You are dressed in your (f/c) dress , your (h/c) styled the way you like it, make up perfect. As a (age) girl its common to wear make up while going out, and since you are the daughter of a noble you must always look your best. You are with your personal maid Abigail , when you suddenly stop after hearing your name being called. " ________________!!!!!" You turn around and see one of your closest friends , Lady Elizabeth Middleford, who always has a smile on her face. " Elizabeth!!!!, its been so long since we've seen each other , How have you been?" She looks at you and giggles slightly " Oh, you know i prefer Lizzy!!!!!! , Elizabeth is to formal for best friends!" She looks at you and smiles sweetly, her emerald eyes shining. "Oh i'm so excited that your are going to be able to meet Ciel today!!!!!!!!!!" You look at her and smile slightly. Ciel Phantomhive is the youngest Earl in London, he became the head of the family after the tragic death of his parents. His family company ,The Funtom company is known all around the world. Your father and his father worked with each other, but you never got the chance to meet Ciel. "____________, are you ready to head over to the Phantomhive manor?" Lizzy's words snap you out of your thoughts, " Yes of course, Abigail please help me with my luggage." " Yes my lady ." She replies and with the help of Paula, Lizzy's maid your bags are into the carriage and you and Lizzy climb in and wave good bye to your maids. You and Lizzy engage in a small conversation when the carriage stops and the door opens. "Hello Lady Elizabeth" says a deep voice. You look and see a handsome man dressed in a suit , long raven black hair, but what really got your attention was the color of his eyes. They were a deep crimson color. He reaches for your hand and smiles," Hello my lady, my name is Sebastian, i am the bocchan's personal butler." You look at him and smile as he helps you out of the carriage. "CIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!!!" you hear Lizzy yell and watch her tackle- hug a boy that is about your age. He has light gray- blue ish hair , a eye patch and the eye that is uncovered is a pretty shade of blue. "ELIZABETH!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GO HOME RIGHT THIS INSTA-." He stops yelling as he notices you. "Oh and are you an acquaintance of Elizabeth?" You look at Ciel and put out your hand " My name is _________ , its a pleasure to meet you ." He takes your hand and shakes it , blushing a bit. You notice and think to yourself " He is very handsome...- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?? HE IS YOUR BEST FRIENDS FIANCEE!!!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO LIZZY!!!!!!!!!" You look at Ciel and noticed he was still holding on to your hand. He notices you looking and quickly pulls away, his blush deepening. "Sebastian help move the bags into the manor, and then show Elizabeth and _______ where they will be staying" Ciel says "Yes my lord" Sebastian bows, grabs your bags and you follow him into the manor.