Vocaloid Fanfic: Knight in Shining Armor Reader x Len, Kagamine

Vocaloid Fanfic:

Knight in Shining Armor

Reader x Len, Kagamine

      In a far away kingdom lived a princess (the reader). Her life was plain and simple, although since she was a royalty she was forbidden to go out of the castle walls. She was lonely, she had no friends… All she could do was gaze at the sky and read stories of a knight traveling the world… This is where the story begins…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      As a princess you where taught how to act, dress, and speak like a royalty. But now that you have mastered it all, there was nothing to teach you. Unable to go out of the castle walls all you could really do was read stories or play in the castle grounds. Lonely and friendless you felt bored and void. There was a certain story that you would read whenever you felt that way; it was a story of a knight who rode a white horse and has traveled different lands searching for the missing lyrics to his song.

      One day, as you where reading the same story at the castle’s garden you were approached by someone, “Dear princess, why are you just reading when the day is fine and clear?” “I am the princess, and order is that shan’t leave the castle walls” you kept reading, then the knight noticed the front cover of the book, “So you are enthralled by that story, are you not?” but you did not reply, instead you kept on reading. “If so, then shall I take thee into a place where you can read much more peacefully?” he suggested. You seemed interested by his suggestion and went with him, you wore a disguise and rode at his horse (which you haven’t done before) then he took you to a cliff just outside the kingdom. Fascinated by the view you smiled so brightly. “Now that’s how a princess should be” you totally forgot that he was there and so you blushed, then he smiled at you. Unconsciously, you smiled back.

From that day on, he would occasionally take you out of the castle and bring you to the cliff either to watch the sun set or the sun rise.

      One night, as the two of you just got back from watching the sun set, he was silent unlike how he usually would. “What’s wrong?” you asked in a concerned manner “I have found the missing notes…” He muttered “Eh?” you questioned “I have traveled far and wide for the missing piece of my song and right here at this kingdom… I have finally found it” he looked at you, “O, princess of this kingdom, you have the lyrics I searched for.” He proposed. You blushed then with his words you remembered the knight from the book that you have been reading ‘the knight travels mounted in searched for the missing lyrics of his song’ and there you thought that he was the knight you read of. “My beloved princess I am Sir Len Kagamine a knight who came from the neighboring country of yellow, long have I searched for the notes to fill in the empty blanks of my music sheets, and now I have finally found thee” “Aishiteru” He said, you then blushed by his words even more. Long have you dreamt of meeting the knight in your books and now you truly have!

======================================================

“I do not approve of it!” A loud voice boomed from nowhere, then from the shadows, the king appeared “your majesty I may not be a part of the royal blood, but I am willing to sacrifice my life just for your daughter’s sake!” Len convinced “SILENCE!” he slapped Len and your knight dropped at the ground, “Father! What madness is this?!” you raised your voice “He has been helping you violate the orders that I have been giving you, and now he wants your hand in marriage?! He has even influenced you into doing the improper deeds! Just look at yourself, you don’t seem to be like a princess anymore!” he glared at you “But father… I… I love him!” “Hence forth you shall never be a part of this family ever again!” shocked and enraged you where about to make your decision when suddenly “Please, your majesty! She is of your own blood, do not throw her away as if she were just trash around your castle grounds!” Len then looked at you with a determined look “If you really can’t accept me now… Then I shall leave your kingdom” “But, Len! I-“ He then stopped you from saying anything and just smiled at you instead. “But, once I see myself fit to marry your daughter I shall return”.