Prolouge: Basics

Before I begin, you must wonder who and what i am. Word of warning; if you are one of those insolent, factual mortals, stop reading this. It will destroy your weak perception of the fragment of your miserable existence called Life. May, if you continue, will you discover at least a sliver of sanity. If you know who i am, no need for an unnecessary introduction regarding myself. Yet if you are ignorant to whom, or more precisely what is speaking to you, you can just know me as Belial. the thing that is in your mind, words,and in this book is the daemon of corruption and violence. I despise illiterate humans, so i will attempt to explain this as plainly as i must; if you cross me, or i discover what is so called a "fanfiction" of my novels, i shall find you and put you six feet under in a paper bag. Now, i shall tell my story as a mortal hellian, starting at the end.

When my mortal body deteriorated, I was at the measly age of 105. War and misery racked my mind all throughout that miserable existence.All I thought about was quenching my pernicious thirst for the desolation of mankind, or in your simpleton language, I wanted revenge. I was intrigued that an insensible race such as mortals were to survive so long in this world. Maybe this is the accursed "God's" doing. Maybe it was my foolish ace that completely destroyed me in my past lives. Or it could possibly be the fact that the demons and daemons of the everlasting Purgatory could not destroy such a simple race. No. I will not accept the fact that we have been overwhelmed by mere earthlings! To be outsmarted by such a kindred of God, I cannot even comprehend such a illegitimate failure.

I am also known as the right-hand man of the Fuhrer of Germany in world war II. Yes, i was the lieutenant of the Infamous Adolf Hitler himself. it is very entertaining to observe the fact that even if Hitler was a hellion like me, no mortal will object to the fact that he was one of the most villainous, yet extravagant, military absolutists of all time. indeed, it is very intriguing to watch humanity suffer. In my past experiences, humans are too idiotic to actually recognize a daemon when they see one. certain humans can discover demons, but we are very operose to find.

There is not an extravagant mind in an anthropomorph exquisite enough to envisage the only contrivance that is despicable enough to destroy a demon, much less their brethren, the daemons. I am not one to know our weaknesses, though one mortal found away to expulse a daemon. Imbecilic human, it cannot interpret the regiments that plan to writhe through the deceitful grime integumenting the sublunary world. Does it not know the fact that the obnoxious seraphs are the assailants?

No matter, it does not burden me to wonder how, although it does concern my loathsome presence, how he could find out such a devious thesis.

Humans are so, whats the particular phrase, humorous. They fantasize that our more devious brethren, the archangels, are "liberators" to the homosapien race. I should eradicate them all for the incompetence displayed by certain singletons, though my previous behavior corroborate that i must be in an imperturbable state. The incomprehensibility of one mortal's fatuousness is aggravating. I marvel on how a progeny, with an exquisite nationality such as this one, could be so invigoratingly stupid.

When my existence deliquesce, I was merely beginning my enmity-prosecuting, my premature essentiality was in a preliminary mood where I was "not in it" when i met my predictable demise. i must confess, i have not concluded the actions i desired. i have failed my simple province, and due to this, my inadequacy has left me disfigured horrendously. Therefore, do to the fact they were habituated by Mephistopheles, i cannot ameliorate extensively, so i must tote with my discomfiture. Therefore, as you listen to this constant rambling, put your attention on the line: my Hatred is extremely contagious.