Louis Tomlinson Dirty Imagine

#Imagine

"Louis, stop it!" You laugh as Louis pushes you against the side of the bar and kisses you on the neck.

Your boyfriend was obviously drunk.

"(Y/N) I need you, now." He whispered into your ear.

"Louis, not here." You giggled.

He threw you over his shoulder and said: "Fine. Lets go."

You smacked his back and yelled for him to let you down.

"Louis, stop it! I said no!" You got angry.

He didn't answer you. You finally gave up and he sat you down in the passenger seat of his car. He came around the other side and sat behind the wheel.

"Louis your drunk, you shouldn't be driving!" You yelled.

"Sshh! We are going home." He yelled back.

He had never yelled at you before, but you knew he didn't mean it. Your apartment wasn't far down the road. When you got there you jumped out of the car.

"Louis come on, lets just get you some water and we can go up to bed." You said rubbing his back.

He slammed you against the door and wrapped your legs around his torso. He tried unbuttoning your pants, but you shoved him away. He opened the door and he stumbled in, you still clung to his body. The door closed behind you two and he dropped you on the couch. He got on top of you.

"Please, (Y/N)." He said desperately.

"Fine." You finally agreed.

He kissed you powerfully and unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them down your thin legs. Then he ripped of your shirt and bra. Along with your panties. You helped him remove his shirt and pants. He pulled down his underwear and stuck his throbbing member into you. You bit your lip and he moaned. He thrusted harder and harder into you. He fucked you so hard you ran out of breathe.

You felt his hot orgasm inside of you and you couldn't hold it in anymore. You cummed all over him. He kept thrusting in and out and again he let it out inside of you. You two fucked for another 20 minutes or so before he finally laid down beside you. You cuddled up to his naked body and kissed him passionately before saying goodnight.