Funeral

Have you have the feeling, when something happened bad and you wish you could go back to it and fix it? I had that feeling MOST of the times. Today's January 6th, 3 days before the accident happened.I didn't forget about it yet, my mom said I'll get over it.I don't think mom really cares about dad because, she has a boyfriend and, she doesn't think I know that! Today is a crucial day for me, it's my dad's funeral today. I'm wearing the black dress that Grandma gave me, I realy didn't think I would wear it. Mom was all dressed up and, me too.We went outside and drove to the church.I told my mom that I have a stomach ache and, she doesn't care! I saw Mark (my mom's boyfriend) standing by her the whole time. I wish I could have a different mom.I want a mom that cares for me, doesn't treat me as bad as her and a mom that is LOVING. So we got home early and, I asked my mom what's for breakfast? She said JUST FIND ANYTHING!!!! So I went to my room and, started crying.I was glad Mrs.Rowney is there for me.Mrs. Rowney is a mom that I want for a longggggggg time.She's so caring and she doesn't get mad.So I went and, asked her if I could be her mom, and she laughed.So I wrote a letter for Dad.....

Dear,Dad
                   I wanted you to know that I'm almost there I'll be there in no time.
                                      I LOVE YOU
                                                                                                       Love, Jen