♡¡my Happy Ending!♡

Well here is a codawn one-shot for all you fellow codawn fans! Hope you like it!
At the Playa de losers!
Cody: please!
Gwen: no.
Cody: please!!
Gwen: no!
Cody: gwen, please go out with me!!!!
Gwen: FOR THE LAST #$¡*^!# TIME!!!!!! NO!!!!!! Now leave me alone or I'm gonna get a restraining order against you!!!!!!
Duncan: hey turd! Leave her alone!
Alejandro: yeah, no girl will ever like you!
Heather: yeah you pervert!
Sierra: I love cody!
Scott: yeah, but your a flipping crazy stalker for that needy little dweeb!
Gwen: guys.....
Lightning: look at that loser!
Gwen: guys!
Jo: you, Creep! No one will ever love you!
Cody: I-I-I- cries!
Everyone stares at them and laughs and points at cody! Well all except a few!
Noah: leave him alone!
Dave: yeah, Cody an awesome guy!
Cameron: and he doesn't deserve this!
Mike shawn mickey jay ezikal and trent: yeah!
Josee: oh yeah, any !GIRL! Who likes cody-
Sierra raises her hand!
Amy: Other than sierra!
Sierra lowers her hand!
Scarrlet: raise your hand and speak now!
Cricket sounds!
Everyone laughs! As Cody runs off!
Dawn: is blushing! You- you- you JERKS! Covers her mouth! Oops.
Scott: why do you care?!
Dawn: cause Cody is a living loving human being who carries many passions, music, girls, technology, and more, he is very kind and sweet.
Everyone rolls their eyes!
Dawn: and what you all just did is what can cause cutting and suicide!
Everyone goes silent!
Dawn: excatly! Runs after cody! Cody! Cody?! CODY!!!!????
Cody: crying in a bush. Why? Why!?
Dawn: behind him. Greetings cody.
Cody: screams! Oh, it's just you dawn.
Dawn: sorry, did I Creep you out?.
Cody: what? No, of course not! I was just startled..... why?
Dawn: cause I have the nickname creepy girl!. cause of who I am.... a tear runs down her eye.
Cody: what?! That's terrible! I should know.....
Dawn: yes, your aura has told me so.
Cody: really? What do you know about me?
Dawn: well your kind, caring, smart, nonjudgmental, and harmless! You have a greenish blueish aura which shows your fun,nerdy,and smart. Some purple shows how you have passion, some pink, so your romantic, but in the middle you have a big black blob, showing in your past many people bullied you and you were always called loser, or creep. Just...just...just like me.
They stay quiet.
Cody: but why would they make fun of you? I mean so much for my Happy Ending but you got a lot going for ya! Heck, my love life with gwen reminds me of the song "my Happy Ending!" I mean, she doesn't tell me why she won't go out with me, she pretends to care for me leading me on, her dumb friends talk about me without knowing me, she was a dream girl for me, and she repays me for all i do for her by just saying no, leaving me to wonder why she won't go our with me! But you got a lot going for ya!
Dawn: giggles! I doubt it, but you have a lot going for you to!
Cody: no I'm serious, you have a bunch of things going for ya!
Dawn: like what?
Cody: well.... your kind, smart, sweet, mysterious, beautiful. Shall I go on? Smiles.
Dawn: blushes and giggles! No, no, I get it. But the beautiful part, not so much.... your the only one to say that...
Cody: yes, you are beautiful! He blushes. You have that gorges silky blonde hair, those stunning eyes, and the most sweetest personality ever. Boys should be in line to just talk to you!
Dawn: blushes. Like that would ever happen.... sighs.
Cody: it will.... gets up, walks a few feet away, then turns around and walks back and stands still.
Dawn: Cody, what on mother earth are you doing?
Cody: getting in line so I could talk to you.
Dawn: giggles. Thanks. So are you feeling better now?
Cody: yeah, you know it was really cool of you to stick up for me....
Dawn: oh, you heard that.... blushes!
Cody: yeah, you were awesome. Thank you, for being there for me.
Dawn: my pleasure.....
Cody: you know what, I think I moved on from gwen! I found some one else today to love.
Dawn: really, who?
Cody: want a hint?
Dawn: yes.
Cody: and you don't mind me telling you this? Scoots closer to dawn and his face is now 3 inches away from her.
Dawn: of course not. Now who is it?
Cody: well... I have fallen for..... kisses her! Then breaks it. Whispers You.
Dawn: smiles, then faints onto Cody's lap and dreamy sighs. Cool.
Cody: carries her bridal style back to the Playa and sets her down in a chair. Their you go.
Gwen: cody! Their you are!
Cody: frowns. Hey.....
Gwen: listen, I've been thinking it over some, and.... yes.
Cody: what?
Gwen: I'll go out with you.
Cody: frowns, but looks back at dawn and smiles. Sorry gwen, I'm not in treated any more. Walks over to dawn... this is my Happy Ending, I hope we can still be friends though.
Gwen: smiles awkwardly. Sure. walks away... well so much for my Happy Ending.....
Cameron: hey gwen, you ok?
Gwen: yup, just trying to find my Happy ending.....
-end!
......
Well I hope you liked my one-shot! Sorry it was kinda short, but hey, it was sweet. Just like codawn!
- andy/ madboy2868 !