The night

One night I was spending the night at my cousins house and it was late at night and we couldn't fall asleep so we took a walk. A little while later we saw a big building so we went to the front and read the sign and it read" Deposit Central Elementary School". The school was condemed and had ghosts there was also poison in the walls. But we wanted to see what was in there so of course we went in on the inside the walls were coming in and the ceiling was coming down then we saw it. There was a classroom that said Stephanie Sheehan that was the classroom that my stepmom was in she was in 6th grade and then that was when they had to leave. So then we took the name card and left we also went to another room and we saw a ghost and we ran as fast as we could. I looked back and it was still following us. So we kept running. When we got to the door we tried to get out we couldn't. So the ghost went away an we had to spend the night there ( which was scary). And the next morning we finally got out and ran to my cousins house and told her mom about the whole story and we never went there again. We had to go to the hospital because of the poison and we gave steph the name tag and she loved it.