Be Alright:CH 1 P.1 : Broken

Brookes P.O.V

I layed in bed, pain shooting through my body from last night. its saturday, meaning i wont be going out of my room, only to eat or use the bathroom. The weekends are the wost for me. im never the same girl on the weekends that you see on the weekdays.

My little sister, Erika, shes somewhat lucky. she gets to go out. shes next though.i know it and she knows it. im planning to get us out of here. including my mom.

you see, on the weekends, the one that i thought i could look up to, the one that i used to love so much, the one i would call "Daddy", abuses me. im almost to the point where im used to it.

When i turned 14 is when it started happening. But not only does he abuse me, he rapes me also. My 14th birthday was on a thursday. that saturday, he told me i was to never leave my room. i was so confused. then, that was the first time he abused and raped me. i was so scared. i knew what happened when someone was getting raped, i just didnt fully understood it till it happend to me.

i was sickened by the fact my own father could do such a thing to me. how he could abuse and rape his own blood and flesh. But some things you just cant understand.

im 16, soon to be 17. my little sister is going to be 14. my plan is to run away with her and my mom. to never return to the hell pit.

it really saddens me to hear my Dad say "Your sister is next", with a smirk on his face. i want to puke. i want to just kill him though, but somewhere deep down in my heart, i still love him. hes my dad, i have to love him.

sometimes during the weekdays he acts so father like. like nothing he does to me exists.

not only does he abuse me he abuses my mother. if she says, or does something wrong or he doesnt like it, he will slap her. then take her to there room and beat her. i honestly dont get how we still live with him.

no one knows what happens at our house. i dont allow friends to come over, i say i have stict parents and they dont want me having friends over.

he allows me to have my own phone though.

as i layed in bed, awaiting the arrival of my dad, i listened to Be Alright, by Justin Bieber. i know he doesnt know i exist, nor will he probably ever know, but he makes everything disappear. he is my everything! yes i am a belieber by the way!! i took out my phone and logged into twitter, tweeting:

" @Justinbieber, you dont know i exist, but you are my world

i checked everything else also. i just layed there wishing my dad would hurry up so we can get this day over with. who knows if he will rape me today? he doesnt tell me when its going to happen, it just happens.

just then, i heard the garage door open below me. i turned off my phone and ipod and put them away in my drawer next to my bed. Most weekends if im lucky nothing will happen. he normally does it when alot has happend at work.

last night he beat me, i have a black eye and bruises on my sides. im hoping that today will be one of those good days.

luckily my sister wasnt here last night. i hate it when she has to see what happens to me. im sure it scares the hell out of her, and then for her to know she will soon have to go through this too. i make sure she is out when it happens or atleast not in the same room. sometimes shes not so lucky.we share rooms.

i heard a yelp come from downstairs. yup. todays not going to be a lucky day. i know he hit my mom.

i could hear him walking up the stairs and towards my room. the door opens and he walks in with anger on his face. he shuts the door and locks it. im about to go through more pain and possibly the thing that sickens me the most.

*later that night*

im in the shower now. trying to relieve the pain that he gave me. today was really not my lucky day. he gave me another black eye. he kicked me alot. then when he was done he raped me.

the first few times he did this to me i cried. and alot, i havnt cried since. till tonight. i was bawling my eyes out in the shower. i cant let him see that hes breaking me, i must stay strong. i cant show anyone that im broken. or else they will look down upon me, my mom and erika depend on me. they know i have a plan. i told them about it when we were shopping. they thought i was nuts but now they need me.

i wrapped a towel around my hair and around my body. i walked to my room and erika was in there.

she seemed to be in thought.

"Brook" she asked.

"Yea love?" i asked. i always called her love.

"when will this be over. i cant bare to see you and mom go through this another day. and then for me to have to feel the pain to. when are we leaving?" she asked.

as she was talking i started putting on my pajamas.

"soon love, soon. you have to be patient. you need to stay strong. you know, im going to tell you this, but you have to promise to keep it a secret, and you have to not look at me any different then before i tell you this. but, i feel broken, i feel like a piece of trash. i cried tonight, i cried like never before. but you know, i am staying strong for you and mom and myself. i dont know why...*i paused trying to look for the right words*."

i sat down on my bed, which is across from hers "..why God lets people go through bad things, like what me mom and you are going through, but i know that something really really good will come out of this. i know you may think, "what the hell Brook, what are you talking about something good out of this",but like Justin says * i said this with a smile* we have to Believe. and everything is going to Be Alright." i got up and hugged her.

"I love you so much Brook, i dont know what i would do without you. you mom and Justin mean so much to me, i Thank God everyday for you three." she said.

i started to get teary eyed.

"I love you too"

after that we went to bed.