- Chapter 1 -

Authors Note: Yes, I'm back at it except I'm trying an AU, THAT'S RIGHT! Haha, no but really this is an AU mainly focused on Dick and Kori's relationship but there will be a few minor ships including CyxBee, RaexBb, WallyxJinx, but I think that's it, prepare for the angst and angry smoochie smooches ;). Yup, angry smooches! The characters are gonna be OOC but slightly in character at the same time, if that makes any sense. But hey, if you have a problem with that there are other fanfics out there in the sea ;)), I often like to mix things up a bit, ooo, just wait until my next story, I already have a rough draft of it IT'S A MIND BLOWER! Anyways, let me stop rambling an begin the story now, buckle up babies.

DISCLAIMER: No matter how much I wish I owned Teen Titans, I don't. Nor do I own and other DC affiliated things or any songs I mention along the way. :(

Warning: This story is rated M for drug abuse, adult situations, crude humor, and mild language.

Enjoy,

-Akira

TTTTTTTT

My eyes felt so heavy but I was so full of energy. Sure, my motions were slow but I swear I could've built a house in my state of mind. I felt the beat of the loud 'C.R.E.A.M' booming through my chest. I glanced over at Rachel through my scarlet hair that was now draping over my face, she was smiling lazily in my direction, holding up a shot glass that I knew was full of spiced rum. I pulled myself off the wall and crawled over to her, taking the shot glass from her and tossing the rum down my throat. I felt so good, Rachel's face felt so good, so warm. I curled myself up next to her, pressing our rosy cheeks together and let out a loud and obnoxious laugh. Her eyes were milky with need of overdue sleep, but somehow still matched the color of her lavender locks.

Roy glanced at me with eyes of fresh latte, smirking that silly high smirk of his. He made his way towards Rachel and I but stopped and looked down at the table. I knew what he was up to. He knelt down in front of the table and picked up the rolled Ben, placing it up to his nose before he snorted another line of the nice fine powder he'd introduced us to. He swiped his nose with his thumb as he again made his way toward us, looking even happier to see us than before.

"Heyy.." He sounded like he wanted to say something more but he must've reconcidered. I bit the tip of my index finger and looked at the ground for a few seconds before I felt his slide down between me and Rachel, wrapping his arms around both of us in the process, pulling us closer to him. Rachel laughed a bit before running her hands up and down Roy's toned chest.

"Baby no, c'mere." I looked for the disembodied voice to find Garfield pulling a limp Rachel away from the 'charms' of Roy and onto his lap. I looked up at them from the base of the couch Roy and I were stationed at and I heard them whispering to each other sweet things. I scoffed and leaned forward taking down yet another shot, I was so jealous of what they had.

Roy gave Gar a dirty look but soon returned his sultry gaze to me, biting his lip rather suggestively.. mm. It was kinda sexy, or maybe that was just the alcohol talking for me. Who knows. I caught a glimpse of the tent in his pants, wow he was really on tonight. Then again, so was I. He trailed a finger from the base of my neck to the tip of my chin, causing me to look up at him. I glanced at his lips, they looked so delectable at the moment.

What the hell, no harm done if I just ..

Suddenly, I felt firm hands wrapping around my abdomen startling me before I was hoisted onto someone's shoulder. I felt leather too ..maybe a jacket?

Of course.

I playfully slapped Dick on the back of his head, "Richar ..d!" I managed between a hiccup, slurring a bit. He slapped the palm of his hand against my barley-covered ass hard before giving it a light squeeze.