ç"Last words,Last hit"

Chapter 1:"I'm not living this Life anymore"

ha!I thought to myself you will not have another chance to abuse me and talk to me the way you do again I'm sick and tired of you beating me like I'm some dog on the streets I said to myself with tears of fear rolling down my face. I picked up my favorite outfit and my black and white stripes sandals from the closet, that was all broken up and cracked from the last time me and my mother fought. Before I stay in this house and make this women kill me I will run away from here and go and find my father somewhere in the city I whispered as I placed my shoes and outfit in a plastic bag. My name is Adrianna I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters I am 16 years old I go to South Dixie High School and my parents divorced when I was 6 months old. My mom was the reason my parents divorced, she drank alchohal and when she drank she would do the most outrageous things for example one time when my mom and dad was arguing she got the shovel and smashed the windshield when all he was trying to was drive away from the drama and confusing, when I was 1 years old she threw a flat screen t.v down the stairs at my father while I was in his hands. Don't get me started on how treated her kids when she drunk,she would beat us for the most simplest things if you would walk the wrong way she would use anything to whip us her hands,broomstick,heels,belt anything that was in sight.

Chapter 2:"Last Word,Last Hit"

Adrianna Alvins my mom called from the middle of the stairs I could hear that she was coming because she was so drunk every 2 steps she made she would fall right back back down,ugh she is coming up here to start drama because she never said my full name unless I did something wrong. I hurried up and shoved the plastics bag I was packing my clothes in into the closet and covered it with the blanket my dad bought before he left by the time I fixed the corner there she was bursting into my room door."wwwhat area you doing"she asked stuttering not being able to talk properly. Nothing I replied suspiciously I was wondering...if my eyebrows were rising because that was the clue to everybody that I was lying. "So if your not doing anything why did I hear a whole lot of noise like a plastic bag moving and I heard your foot steps" "a plastic bag moving I mimicked I have no idea what your talking about I was just going to take a shower" I said trying to keep my eyebrows stiff "oh okay when your finish come down stairs because I not do not trust you and I need you to do some things for me ,oh and when you come out the shower put on that sleeveless shirts that shows your stomach and those booty shorts I bought you last night please because my boyfriends is coming over and you knows his daily routine"."okay mom whatever you say" I said with a fake smile on my face. I can't believe this I said to myself and began to burst into tears when she walked out the room "I can't believe my own mom would even do this to me she abuses me feeds me whenever feels like it and make her boyfriend rape me everyday I can't take this anymore. As I got my bag and hurried to open the window I realized we were on the 6 floor I started to cry even more and sweat a lot.

Chapter 3:"Can't Let her find me" ,Or else.........

I hurried up and sneaked down stairs and looked over the railing so see were she was as i looked over to look in the living room she was sitting down stairs on the couch watching Maury the t.v was blasting loud so i thought if i opened the door she wouldn't hear.I scurried down the stairs and opened the front door and as i opened the door the alarm siren went off."Who is that "she screamed from the top of her lungs.I knew it was the end for me so my heart started pounding as if it was going to pound out my chest my whole body started to sweat I