Eve of Love: A Thousand Years

*** Hey, so the first few chapters will lack any One Direction involvement but once the story gets rolling you'll be seeing lots of bromance action and drama galore***

Character lineup for first chapter:

Ryan Eve: 15

Ryan Eve is a fifteen year old that lives in Andover, Massachusetts with his mother Teresa Eve, and his father Grant Eve. He goes to Phillips Academy high school, with his boyfriend Mark Clemmons, the quarterback of their high school football team. Ryan is athletic and has a semi-muscular body and is 5 foot 8 inches tall. He has muddy blonde hair, it’s messy, though he keeps it at some form of neatness. His hair often shifts in front of his clover green eyes, which always sparkle whenever he has an idea.

Mark Clemmons: 15

Mark is fifteen and lives in Andover, Massachusetts with his mother Sandra Clemmons and his father Wesley Clemmons. He is the junior varsity quarterback at Phillips Academy. He is the boyfriend of Ryan Eve. Mark is a hard worker, that puts family, and the people he cares about first. Mark has a great body, he’s muscular, and has an 8 pack of abs. He has just the right amount of body hair, and is six feet tall. He has chocolate brown hair and blue sapphire eyes that can make you fall in love at first sight.

Part one: Chapter one

“Vagina” I looked over at Mark

“You’re a Vagina”

“And your a dick ryan, but that doesn't mean anything” Mark cuddled under the blanket more, I hugged him tight, holding his muscled body as close to me as I could, his skin felt warm against my face.

“We both know about the D and the V”

I took off Mark’s hat and threw it off the couch. Then I rolled Mark onto his back and positioned myself on top of him. Resting my head on his shoulder, I breathed in his cologne and musky teenage body odor. I began to slowly dig my now hardening cock into his, through our shorts. We were both wearing basketball shorts, so there was only a thin layer of mesh between my cock and his pulsating one. I kissed his neck, sucking softly, and leaving a small hickey. I worked my way up his neck to his cheek, then his mouth. Our lips met and sparks flew, just like always. Mark pushed his tongue into my mouth, I was just about ready to tear his shirt off when I heard the familiar sound of a key entering the lock, Mark heard it too. We both hurried to position ourselves on the couch, so that it looked like we had been watching V for Vendetta.

“Hey Honey,” my mother shouted from the foyer, “ would you mind taking the trash out before your father gets home?”

“Sure thing mom, no problem!” I answered.

“Well I guess I’ll head home Ry, but I’ll see you tomorrow, can’t wait, a whole weekend of just you and I in a tent in the woods!” Mark said as he got up, his hand was in his pants trying to reposition his semi-hard cock.

“Me either, I’m so excited.” I told him as I planted a kiss on his lips.

“I love you so much Ry. I can’t wait until we’re older and we can get married, even spend the rest of our lives together!” Mark’s words startled me. Did he really think we’d be together that long? I guess I never really thought that far ahead.

“The rest of our lives, my love” I whispered in his ear.

I folded the blanket Mark and I had used, tossing it on the back of the couch. I watched as Mark unchained his bike from the fence, rolled it down the sidewalk, and hopped on. I loved him so much, and I really was glad he thought we would be together forever. I walked to the back door and grabbed the trash from the bin. I walked it to the front yard and laid it next to the mailbox. I returned to the house only to be confronted by the most delicious smelling steak cooking in the kitchen.