Jocelyn x Lionel

Jocelyn buttoned up her dress, sitting on her velvet comforter as she looked up at Lionel seductively. Lionel quickly bit his lip, turning away.

"...No...I told you, Jocelyn. We're at an important dinner. There will be no seductive shit. Alright?" Lionel straightened himself in the mirror.

Jocelyn looked him up and down. Thinking of all the things she could pull.

Yeah, I'll be good.

At the restaurant

Jocelyn sat in a booth by Lionel as she waited for his parents. She looked up at his face, he looked like a gorilla but a sexy one. She leaned over, whispering something into his ear as she rubbed his thigh.

"You're a sexy gorilla." She flicked her tongue over his ear.

"The fuck is you on?" Lionel slapped her face away.

This only aroused Jocelyn more, but she kept her hands to herself.

"Hello, Jocelyn." Lionel's Mother blow kissed Jocelyn as she held onto her LV purse. "...Lionel." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey Mr. Lionel." Jocelyn happily waved to her.

"I'm a girl, you bitch." Lionel's mother frowned.

"Oh sorry, I couldn't tell at first." Jocelyn grabbed the menu, making a fort from his mother. "You got way too much perfume on."

"Okay, that's enough. Where's my Dad?" Lionel looked over to his Mother.

"Oh, sweetie! You know your father hates this restaurant! Who picked this place anyway?"

"...Dad did."

"Oh."

"Hello! May I take your order?" A perky blonde girl in tight shorts came up to the table.

"Yeah, we'll have the lobster." Jocelyn said.

"Bitch I don't want lobster though." Lionel's Mother spoke up.

"Shut yo BITCH ass UP." Jocelyn face palmed.

"Alright! One large lobster." The blonde trotted off.

Jocelyn couldn't take it anymore. She pretended to drop her fork and as she bent down to get it, she unbuckled Lionel's pants. She hungrily pulled his dick out and shoved it into her mouth.

"Woah!" Lionel gripped her hair, groaning.

Jocelyn slobbed on it as she deep throated. Growling each time she went down. She bobbed her head up and down, moaning.

"Ah!" Lionel slowly came in her mouth. Jocelyn quickly swallowed it, purring.

"What was that?" Lionel's mother looked around.

"Lol idk."

Look at this, StereotypeStyles