First

My name is Layla. My boyfriend's name is Adam. Today, 4:00 pm, I am preparing for me and my boyfriend's date. I'm a girl who would just spend an hour finding the outfit when going out. And right now, the time he's supposed to pick me up is at 5:30 pm. I would keep asking my older sister what clothes I should wear but her answer would always be the same, "Pick them yourself." As I was saying, I am 20 years old and I love chocolate. "Hannah!" Mum said. "What time will Adam pick you up?" "5:30" I said, as I look for warm clothes to wear for the occasion. I don't put makeup even though I can afford it. Its just that putting it in your face and wearing it off is just too lazy for me to do it.
"HANNAH! Adam IS HERE!!!" As I heard my mum saying that I rushed downstairs and wore my normal shoes, Nike. I love Nike.

"I see my pretty Layla." Just hearing him say that makes me smile so much.
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see."
As we arrived the secret destination, I went out and all I can say is, wow. It was beautiful. It's a place where we haven't been. I see warm lights on, two seats, a table with food, and about 20 roses. Just wow.
We started eating and talked for about 2 hours now, he suddenly had something in his hand.

"Open it."

I literally opened it immediately with the ribbons and wrapping paper on the floor. Silly me.
I opened and, it was so beautiful. It was a scrapbook, with me and his name in front of it. It was filled with our pictures together and writings that say "I love you" and other stuff. I was so happy, until then...
"Listen, I didn't want to tell you but, tomorrow night, I'm going to Europe for a couple of months." My heart stopped. The happiness inside me faded away. Why didn't he tell me before? Why at a time like this? Why now?
"I knew it. You're just like Mark. You would leave me here in this pl-"

Mark is my ex. He loved a girl who was prettier than me. Because of that, he cheated and left me.

"SHUT UP LAYLA!!! DON'T EVER SAY I'M JUST LIKE MARK! HE'S AN ASSHOLE!! I'M LEAVING TOMORROW BECAUSE MY PARENTS WANT TO GO THERE, NOT TO LEAVE YOU!! YOU NEVER TRY TO LISTEN TO ME."
"....." He had a point. I would always make him stop talking and make me continue with what I was saying. I'm a bitch.
"I-i..i'm sorry. I'm so st-"
"I was gonna say if you wanted to go with me in Europe, but I think I already got your answer."
"H-huh?.." I tried not to cry... But I couldn't help it.
His expression on his face changed, as if he was about to face something he didn't want to. "I'm leaving. Bye"
"No. Wait! ADAM!!!PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YET!!!" But it was too late. He's ready to forget me and move on tomorrow when its time for him to leave this country. This place. Me.
Its all my fault.