Round 2 accepted.

You excused yourself from your friends to go to your upstairs bedroom to find your phone. Once you pushes a good amount of people you were now inside so you began to roam all around your room trying to find it, but having drunken way too many drinks you decide you couldn't exactly remember where you left it. As you walk down the stairs you notice your friends are no longer in your regular spot causing you to stumble at the bottom of the stairs.

Two strong hands grasp your arms preventing you from falling flat on your face. You were close to saying thank you but when you saw who helped you, you scoffed. Angrily, you rip your arm away from his grasp lurching backwards. Once again, he catches you.

The fact that he's helping you angers you so much, you hate him with all your guts and him trying to help you plus him making contact with you just fuels that anger.

"Can't you just let me help?" he says.

"God no," You hiss.

You make sure to push him as hard as you can and walk away to go find your friends. When you realize you just can't find them at all you walk to the kitchen to grab something to eat. As you begin to munch on some lays Jackson walks in and calls out for you. Annoyed, you roll your eyes and take the bag of chips with you outside. You sit on the grass and continued to eat.

From behind you the patio door closes but you don't face the person because you already have an idea of who it might be. As if on cue the person speaks up and of course it's none other than Jackson himself.

You force the remaining crumbs of lays into your mouth then throw the bag on the grass carelessly and stand up before Jackson's hand grabs yours.

"What the fuck?!" You scream.

He tugs you down forcefully causing you to fall down. This kid doesn't quit now does he? Every second he's around you simply agitates you. You've don't know why you don't like him but you want it to stay that way.

"Oh come on, _____. Why do you ignore me?" he asks you.

You grin. "What if I don't like being around you huh? Then that means I walk away from you purely because I don't like you."

"Just... just like that?"

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Hell yeah I do."

"The thing is, I don't care," You fume.

Before he has a chance to reply you get up and make your way to go get a drink. As you walk in some guy is taking out beer bottles from the cooler so you ask him to hand you one. He does and then you amble around the house for the next couple of minutes. After you've chugged down more than three bottles of beer you felt you couldn't control your actions anymore.

You began to dance around not paying attention to anything until you see Jackson against a wall, drinking. You feel bad about being so unforgiven to him for no reason so you walk to him.

"Want to dance?" You ask.

He nods and extends his hand for you to grab. You do and then drag him to the middle of all the other people who were already indulged in dancing. You didn't know why you even went ahead in did it you contemplated to not. You feel his hands clutch your hips and you begin to grind on him. He moans into your neck.

"Mhm... _____," he says. "I really like you."

You were shocked but at the moment you couldn't bother to care.

After two songs Jackson drags you upstairs and into your room.

Once inside he guides you in front of your bed, your ankles brushing against it, and slams his lips on yours, giving you a kiss filled with nothing more than desire and need. His hand travels from your neck, slowly down to your ass. He gives it a hard squeeze before biting your lower lip.

"I'm gonna make you wish you hadn't ignored me all this time," he mumbles.

You feel as if you're dazed, you can't do anything but moan.

Jackson raises his arm from your ass to unzip your dress. He stops kissing you and removes the dress from you, pulling it down allowing you to step out of it. He takes a quick moment to look at you almost naked.

He pushes you down on the bed before his lips meet your neck sucking away at your skin. His hands snake into the warmth of your panties, finding your core. The proximity of your bodies giving him easy access to your entrance. He teases your cilt, rubbing circles.

"That f-feels so good, Jackson," You moan out.

Without a warning he slips in one finger into your entrance making you gasp. Unable to contain yourself, you took a hold of a pillow next to you gripping it.

Jackson laughs in your neck sending vibrations throughout your body.

He continues to pump his finger in and out quicker each time. As you feel yourself almost coming to an orgasm he pulls it out and runs it along your clit, teasing you.

"You like that don't you baby?" he asks.

You nod biting your lip.

Jackson tugs your underwear down removing you of it. You prop yourself on your elbow, helping him take of his plain black tee along with his jeans. While doing so, he unclips your bra and you throw it to the side.

You bring your head up to his, nipping his lower lip as he takes off his boxers.

"Get on all fours," he demands.

You do as he says. He pulls your body closer to him then begins to tease you with his dick making you beg for it. You tell him to fuck you then and there but he continues to tease you.

"Just fuck me already," You scream.

Jackson then grabs a fistful of your hair pulling your hair back.

"Beg for it," he growls.

You gulp, "Please, Jackson fuck me."

He chuckles and runs hands from your boobs to your back causing you to shiver, when his hands meet your bum he smacks it once then twice making you bite down on your lip. He caresses your ass cheeks before smacking them again, this time softly.

He grips your hips harshly before slamming inside of you. The feel of him inside you was amazing. As his speed and rhythm changed you try to grab onto something but you couldn't since Jackson noticed and kept pulling you closer to him, filling more of you.

You groaned as he pulled you by the hair once more tilting your head to the size, sucking firmly on your skin wanting to leave hickey all over you.

"I've been waiting for this for such a fucking long time," he hisses, pounding into you harder.

Jackson keeps filling you letting out a series of curse words as you tighten around him. He holds your hips even tighter making you screech, putting a hand on his in efforts of making him loosen his grip.

His thrust become awkward as he feels himself reaching an orgasm. When he does he digs into you long and hard allowing you to reach your own orgasm.

You both fall on either side of the bed panting uncontrollably. You run your hands through his hair, enjoying this moment. Never in a million years would you imagine to be this close to Jackson.

"That... was amazing," You say.

He hovers over you planting kisses around your face. "Want to go for a round two?" he beams, raising a questioning eyebrow.