Adopted

Mahogany POV

                         "Jessica come,"I yell through. "What,"Jessica says running down stairs. "We have to go pick a teen girl but remember shes going to be my sister im not her mom shes just going to be my sister,"I say. "Right but we have to tell her,"Jessica says walking out the door with me behind her . "Nah,"I say while getting in my car. 

                                                                              Jaylee's POV

                    "Jaylee Im so sorry I dont want to leave you,"Kaylee my twin sister says we are not identical so no one really knows. "Im going to miss you be happy and im sorry im not crying,"I say since I dont cry. "its fine we dont cry so,"She says chuckling . "Bye,"we say and hug and then she leaves. "Yo Jaylee,"Mrs.Waters says. "What,"Get dressed and get down here. "Why,"I yell. "Its adoption day,"She yells. "Ok,"I say. I just dress natural so I take a shower wash my hair dry it put on some black and white designed joggers a red crop top and a jean jacket with a black hood.I put my hair in a braid put on my shoes and put in my belly piercing. I also put on some sun glasses and my bookbag just because then I walk down stairs. "Why would you wear that..you know what whatever just go,"Mrs.Waters. I walk in and get on my Iphone 5s. "Um..so whats your name mines Mahogany,"A girl really pretty with curly hair says. "Jaylee im supposed to be nice to get adopted but im a plane up Bitch,"I say while looking back at my phone. "Times up,"Mrs.Waters says. "Bye,"I say and walk away. 

                        "I want her,"Mahogany says. "What,"We both said suprised. "You sure,"I said. "Yep,"She says popping the P. "But why,"I say. "You look tough and I like your swag,"She says. "Sweet ill go Pack,"I say walking upstairs. Honestly I dont want to leave since my twin wont be going with me but its fine I guess. I pack all my stuff and take all my sisters stuff that she left with me. "Ready lets bounce,"I say. "K,"We walk to her car and she tells  me just to act like her sister so I say ok. "Here we are well not at my house my friends,"She says. "K,"I say while she walks in. "Hey yall," she says walking to them. "Hey whos the girl that looks like a slut,"Some dirty blonde says. "Can I punch him,"I whisper to Mahogany and she nods. "Thanks,"I say while cracking my knuckles. I walk over to him and push him down on the floor and punch him. 

                     "Thats better,"I say getting off him. "This is my sister Jaylee,"Mahogany says and I wave. "Oh and um I prefer Bitch not Slut,Dick face got it,"I say to the dirty blonde. "Yep,"He says holding his bloody nose. "Thats Matt,theres Cameron,Jack and Jack,Aaron,Taylor,Shawn,Nash,Hayes,and Carter,"Mahogany says pointing to them all. "Im not going to remember that but ill try,"I say sitting next to I think Hayes. "Sup are you two related,"I say pointing to him and Nash. "Its not polite to point and yeah we are,"Nash says. "Oh I get you have a smart mouth well mines even smarter so shut the hell up,"I say to Nash. "I like you,"Hayes says. "Thanks Bitch,"I say smiling. "Guys were here,"Someone yells. 

                      "Sup Kaylee,"I say not realizing what I said. "Kaylee hold up hi,"I say. "OMG,"Kaylee says. "Dont tell them im adopted,"I whisper in her ear. "Ok same here im supposed to pretend to be Kians girl friend,"She whispers back to me. "Guys this is my twin,"I say. "Yo what happened to his nose,"Kaylee says pointing to Matt. "Oh him he called me a slut,"I say. "Right I remember to the last girl that called you that,"Kaylee says while I smirk. "What happened to her,"Mahogany asks. "She may or may not have ended up in a coma,"I say. "No way really,"Mahogany says. "Yep,"I say popping the P. I sit between the two Jacks and the one with the blonde hair just stares at me. "Hello does Heaven forbid me from sitting here,"I say. "Yep Biotch,"He say.  "I really like you,"I say. "I like you to,"he says. Then out of no where my eyelids become heavy and then im asleep on his shoulder. 

I dont know why but I feel like she should date Jack J